Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2018

@Remedios wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey what do you know, its finally WHINE WEDNESDAYSmiley Happy

Hope the wife is doing better TcboSmiley Happy

Sasha, hang in there, you'll get your home soon enoughSmiley Happy

Sorry about yesterday guys. Remember hormonesSmiley Wink Its not easy being preggoSmiley Wink

Just for record I'm not against $500 subs and K is da best in my book so dont read into that too much. Just had a bad day and sometimes when you wander off beyond the garden fence you see " dead people" Smiley Wink

To all our missing people , we miss you. SleeplessinSF, Bluntco, Adkins, Miesterbro, Jago22, come back.......we need youSmiley Happy

I see The Topicgate is still going strong...

I do need Jago back, I hate Chase better with him around 😞

I saw an old story about a chase branch burning down.. i guess their portal to HE double hockey sticks malfunctioned.  Once i knew the slaves, i mean workers were unharmed..   i laughed and i still smile thinking about it now.   

Let's get'em Remedios. 

Message 1191 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

To all our missing people , we miss you. SleeplessinSF, Bluntco, Adkins, Miesterbro, Jago22, come back.......we need youSmiley Happy

adkins_milk_carton.png

Sleepless is in the land of the rising sun, not sure where bluntco is (it's been a while), but I am concerned about Adkins since her departure was so sudden.  Miesterbro and Jago have been around,  I don't think we can file missing persons reports yet.

Still no Addy?   hope all is well with her and nub.        So i'm last on the missing list?  make one comment about SPG and your a second class citizen all of a sudden LOL   J/K

Message 1192 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@moosemoney wrote:

Been away for a week - I can't believe how many pages are going already! Lots of gardeners this summer, though I suppose it is garden season. Smiley Wink

Had my birthday, it was a good one! I took the day off work and got lots of actual gardening done. Took a nap. Renewed my license. All in all, a very grown up, but lovely day. Smiley Happy

Still chipping away at my last few derogatories. Chip, chip, chip.

Happy Belated brithday.       *hands pickaxe*   I am in the same boat too, only the ones that want to fight back are left now. 

Message 1193 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

adkins_milk_carton.png

Sleepless is in the land of the rising sun, not sure where bluntco is (it's been a while), but I am concerned about Adkins since her departure was so sudden.  Miesterbro and Jago have been around,  I don't think we can file missing persons reports yet.

Still no Addy?   hope all is well with her and nub.        So i'm last on the missing list?  make one comment about SPG and your a second class citizen all of a sudden LOL   J/K

You will always be 1st class......Unless you don’t like breakfast 🥞🥓☕️🍳😜

Message 1194 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bacon

Sausage 

and eggs

Biscuit 

French toast

Message 1195 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bacon

Sausage 

and eggs

Grits

EWWWW   LOL 

Message 1196 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

“Are you or someone in your household 50 yrs or older? Press 1 for yes 2 for no”. 

Message 1197 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bacon

Sausage 

and eggs

Biscuit 

French toast

Hash browns 

Message 1198 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

adkins_milk_carton.png

You will always be 1st class......Unless you don’t like breakfast 🥞🥓☕️🍳😜

It is not only the most imporant meal of the day.  cant be eatten for any meal of the day.   i have been given many props for my breakfast making skills.       Breakfast is king. 

Message 1199 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

“Are you or someone in your household 50 yrs or older? Press 1 for yes 2 for no”. 

There are days i feel like i'm 85, does that count?     2 

Message 1200 of 4,006
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.