Garden Club - July 2018

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2018

@Adkins wrote:

So, yeah. It's been a week. 🤦

Good to see you.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1391 of 4,006
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I see I missed out burning high end luxury cars, Sasha finally getting the loan process moving again, one kid not wanting a car but wanting to bike around for college, and a few other things that are slipping from the brain because there were so. many. pages!! Hey taco, how's the DW doing today?

So far, so good... no anxiety attacks since Monday. 

You might say that we've also "had a week"...except that MY toddler is 47.  Smiley Happy

Message 1392 of 4,006
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How long does it usually take to become a "member" to add your credit scores in a sig line? Thank you! Happy to take a break for AT LEAST six months with all of you. 

seeing as how you are already showing as an established member right after becoming a member today.. i'd say not long Smiley Happy  you should be able to add that now, and if you wanted any help with that, let me know.  I have built a "few" Smiley Wink of the siggy's on this site.  Smiley Happy

...and Bill Gates has a "few" dollars in the bank.  Smiley Wink

Message 1393 of 4,006
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Anyone good with rebuilding.. trying to explain something to someone and it seems like im not getting through...also starting to approach the edge of my knowledge base on the topic... 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Credit-Rebuild-2018-Help-with-FPB-and-Conver...

Message 1394 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Anyone good with rebuilding.. trying to explain something to someone and it seems like im not getting through...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Credit-Rebuild-2018-Help-with-FPB-and-Conver...

I'll try Smiley Happy

Message 1395 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Friday jr. to all😄. Which leads to Friday which leads to biscuit place day 🤤🤤🤤

and maybe meatloaf😉

Message 1396 of 4,006
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Got lazy and did Arby's for dinner.

So glad to hear from @Adkins, she had me concerned - with her being in a delicate condition and all. 

Tomorrow = Friday! I need a day off, it has been a long week. Heat is back for weekend, though. I'll have to be careful to stay beerdryaded.

Message 1397 of 4,006
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Hi Adkins,

It's good to see you back.

I'm sorry about your kid's ear infections. I don't have any children, but I can imagine how scary it has been for both you and her. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1398 of 4,006
QCS123
Established Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

↑ What he <edit: thanks a lot @UncleB Smiley Tongue@tcbofade said!  She's also likely broken the record for most Kudos given in a single day.

"Holy M", you aren't kidding!  I have at least 15 from her and if she's doing that times x# of people that's going to add up fast!

Message 1399 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@QCS123 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

↑ What he <edit: thanks a lot @UncleB Smiley Tongue@tcbofade said!  She's also likely broken the record for most Kudos given in a single day.

"Holy M", you aren't kidding!  I have at least 15 from her and if she's doing that times x# of people that's going to add up fast!

Wonder if the kudos counter is like a speedometer and will roll back over to 1 after 9999  LOL

Message 1400 of 4,006
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.