Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2018

A0A4EEA3-DC7F-46E9-8CDB-35684B5BECB8.jpeg

Speaking of Ramen I found these delightful things in my travels today. The Ramen  on was spot on. The other, not so much. 

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great plan K, finished up ,having some Ramen and gonna shower up , put on my UFC I recorded last night and chill. You guys dont mess around too much, I think MB is probably stuffed and any funny business might make him explodeSmiley Wink

Message 1691 of 4,006
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Just got done washing my car and truck. Wife's car is SOL though cause we have to go to Costco.

Found out that they tried to serve me while I was gone. Took them almost 2 weeks to find me, wonder if they'll be back. Visiting the attorney tomorrow. Hoping that due to them not having the correct address, they are unable to verify the claimed debt. Maybe a possible countersuit on my end? Will keep you guys updated. Some entertainment for the work week.

Just serve them back with some ButtersSmiley Happy

Man I gotta learn how to find images and insert, those some dancing wordsSmiley Wink

You have the power... just switch over to the desktop site.  Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

Message 1692 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Speaking of Raman I found these delightful things in my travels today. The Raman on was spot on. The other, not so much. 

Great plan K, finished up ,having some Ramen and gonna shower up , put on my UFC I recorded last night and chill. You guys dont mess around too much, I think MB is probably stuffed and any funny business might make him explodeSmiley Wink

I hope you got some kind of CB 3% or something for those.   A $2 can of pringles with a 0.27 cent package of ramen flavoring in it?  seems kinda high.   I'll take your word for it on the other as i can't do spicy.   It results in the "D" word for me, or worse... 

Message 1693 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Speaking of Raman I found these delightful things in my travels today. The Raman on was spot on. The other, not so much. 

I hope you got some kind of CB 3% or something for those.   A $2 can of pringles with a 0.27 cent package of ramen flavoring in it?  seems kinda high.   I'll take your word for it on the other and i can't do spicy.   It results in the "D" word for me, or worst... 

I really kept feeling that I need to boil the ramen chips😀. 

Message 1694 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

The “D” word must never be spoken of on this forum. It’s a gateway to discussing religion,politics and GULP. APPS!!!

Message 1695 of 4,006
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope you got some kind of CB 3% or something for those.   A $2 can of pringles with a 0.27 cent package of ramen flavoring in it?  seems kinda high.   I'll take your word for it on the other and i can't do spicy.   It results in the "D" word for me, or worst... 

I really kept feeling that I need to boil the ramen chips😀. 

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 1696 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The “D” word must never be spoken of on this forum. It’s a gateway to discussing religion,politics and GULP. APPS!!!

so its a gateway d(rug)...  the beginning of the end   LOL 

Message 1697 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Just got done washing my car and truck. Wife's car is SOL though cause we have to go to Costco.

Found out that they tried to serve me while I was gone. Took them almost 2 weeks to find me, wonder if they'll be back. Visiting the attorney tomorrow. Hoping that due to them not having the correct address, they are unable to verify the claimed debt. Maybe a possible countersuit on my end? Will keep you guys updated. Some entertainment for the work week.

Just serve them back with some ButtersSmiley Happy

Man I gotta learn how to find images and insert, those some dancing wordsSmiley Wink

You have the power... just switch over to the desktop site.  Smiley Wink  Smiley Tongue

He-Man.jpg

Message 1698 of 4,006
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:
It's raining in Las Vegas atm **bleep**....

You've been away for awhile SN, we'll forgive your complete disregard for Garden TOS,  no raining on SimplyNoirs' paradeSmiley Wink

I didn't realize "WTFico" acronym was on the filter list to be honest and never went back to my post til you pointed it out. That's still on me my bad. 😂

Message 1699 of 4,006
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

That of course gives me four new cards all with $450 annual fees, but the math works out for me and that prevents me from opening new accounts and won't affect gardening at all.  Plus with Cash Rewards and Slate gone, that's 2 less cards to deal with.

Big baller status there. 😂😎🍸

Message 1700 of 4,006
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.