Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2018

i might be a little late to the party, but Welcome back @Adkins..     

Message 1381 of 4,006
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How long does it usually take to become a "member" to add your credit scores in a sig line? Thank you! Happy to take a break for AT LEAST six months with all of you. 

seeing as how you are already showing as an established member right after becoming a member today.. i'd say not long Smiley Happy  you should be able to add that now, and if you wanted any help with that, let me know.  I have built a "few" Smiley Wink of the siggy's on this site.  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous has HTML permissions right nowSmiley Wink

Message 1382 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really appreciate it if you’re able to help me add my credit scores and sig line as well. Thank you
Message 1383 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
I would really appreciate it if you’re able to help me add my credit scores and sig line as well. Thank you

NP, just PM me the info and i'll put it together for you. 

Message 1384 of 4,006
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

* Turns the lights down low for Thursday night garden lovin' *

https://youtu.be/F47AfASOnA8
Message 1385 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How long does it usually take to become a "member" to add your credit scores in a sig line? Thank you! Happy to take a break for AT LEAST six months with all of you. 

seeing as how you are already showing as an established member right after becoming a member today.. i'd say not long Smiley Happy  you should be able to add that now, and if you wanted any help with that, let me know.  I have built a "few" Smiley Wink of the siggy's on this site.  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous has HTML permissions right nowSmiley Wink

@awesome... now i just have to figure out how to get the @ power added to mine... Smiley Wink

Message 1386 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

And I didn't mean to step away so long, it's just been really hectic the last week. One thing I didn't mention was we think the toddler had a seizure during dinner last Tuesday. It was really weird, but she came out of it with no after effects. Grandma was going to watch her the next day, so I gave her a heads up about what had happened so she'd know what to look for in case it did happen. And it did, and it really scared the crap out of my mom. Again, no after effects and the toddler was completely fine. I ended up calling the pediatrician the next day because twice in two days was freaking us out. The toddlers' doctor wanted to see her immediately (no way to do it that day), so we settled on the next morning. After examining the kid, her pediatrician wanted to send the toddler for an EEG. We ended up getting an appointment for Monday. But wait, there's more!

We've also been waiting for a refferal for the toddler to see an ENT for her ear infections. Monday was her EEG, and Wednesday was her follow up with the neurologist to discuss the results of the EEG and PLUS her appointment with the ENT. We tired to get through the weekend without panicking, so I stayed offline all weekend, from everything. Neither one of us has any family history of seizures or epilepsy, so it really came out of left field. 

The toddlers' EEG was completely normal, as was all the physical tests the doctor administered.  The neurology doctor thinks she's having pallid breath holding spells.Both times it happened, she had thrown food and was informed this was unacceptable and had the remaining food removed from her reach for a few minutes.  She didn't turn colors when she had an episode though. He did send her with blood work, to check a few of her levels. He doesn't think they'll happen too often but if they become a regular occurrence he wants to see her back and order an MRI on the kids brain. Fingers crossed she doesn't have to go back. 

And if you guessed she didn't take a nap on the day of two appointmemts, you'd be correct!! We did get through her ENT appointment with the doctor with no major meltdowns. The doctor confirmed what I was suspecting, both her middle ears are filled with fluid and her ear pressure is way off. Since her first sickness, she hasn't been talking as much or as clearly to me. She can't hear us or herself properly since it would be like hearing someone underwater. So, she's scheduled for surgery next Wednesday. And since we each have a $2K deductible, it'll be $1300 out of pocket. But hey, they take care credit! 

But wait, there's more! I got my first partially reduced paycheck last Friday and FTFO. Our health insurance is expensive, it eats around 38% of my take home pay before taxes. I didn't adjust for it properly because that amount isn't going to change at all. Once I'm down to 30 hours per week on my next check, it's going to cut my total check in about half. And that isn't going to work long term. I'm really bummed because I love my position but if its not financially feasible, I can't stay here. I also won't be able to job hunt until after the nub is born unless my new employer can give me some serious flexibility. We've decided to carry some balances for the next couple months as we don't want to dip into savings just yet in case I do need to job change and there's a serious lag between paychecks. 

The good news: The nub is head down and ready to go! She's measuring just under five pounds at 32 weeks (on track to be around 8lbs) and that's moved my due date up to August 28th, from September 3rd. I was planning to be induced on August 30th, so I might see about doing that a week earlier. My doc was on vacation this week so I'll ask her in two weeks when I see her next. You could see the nubs' hair in the ultrasound, but her sister was born with a full head of hair so I'm not surprised. 

So, yeah. It's been a week. 🤦

uh. wow. hope toddler is ok! 

Message 1387 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT!?! OMG!!! YAY!!! Thank you for letting me know. Honestly, that is even more exciting news than getting my $500 cc yesterday from Victoria Secrets AND NO HARD PULL...LOL! And yes, I would LOVE your sig line help. I only have 4 or 5 cc, etc. to put there and my FICO is kinda embarrassing, but I'm working hard to make it better and I'm willing to be patient. My sister very kindly said she would add me as an authorized user to one of her really old cc and she has an 848 FICO. I said I would wait because I really want to try to be patient and raise my score on my own and know that it is a 'real' score (as sad as my scores are). So excited to have a sig line!!! Thank you!

Message 1388 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok girl upstairs FINALLY got her approval today! (mom came through for her - its the 1 year anniversary of her passing today.. shes up there with my mom rolling their eyes at us and yelling our first, middle and last names for being so impatient ❤️😂)

anyway her original closing date was next friday the 20th but it might not be able to be the 27th now but she wont know till next week

rhode island housing is the worst. so slowwww. cant wait to see how long ours gets delayed for no reason(her initial approval was last friday but ONE condition had to be reviewed 🙄)

Message 1389 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WHAT!?! OMG!!! YAY!!! Thank you for letting me know. Honestly, that is even more exciting news than getting my $500 cc yesterday from Victoria Secrets AND NO HARD PULL...LOL! And yes, I would LOVE your sig line help. I only have 4 or 5 cc, etc. to put there and my FICO is kinda embarrassing, but I'm working hard to make it better and I'm willing to be patient. My sister very kindly said she would add me as an authorized user to one of her really old cc and she has an 848 FICO. I said I would wait because I really want to try to be patient and raise my score on my own and know that it is a 'real' score (as sad as my scores are). So excited to have a sig line!!! Thank you!

Shoot me a PM and we'll get the details worked out and i'll build you a siggy. Smiley Happy

Message 1390 of 4,006
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.