@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

Happy July everyone

Its a new quarter so hopefully the Gods of Penfed are gonna smile on us

^^This!!!

I wont hold my breath, i dont forsee the Penfed gods opening up to me just yet. Good luck to all the rest of you tho. 

I don't either, but I was just being hopeful. Everybody (creditwise) hates me right now. Smiley Happy

Same here, but i did it to myself as well.   too much too fast... but i know better now. Smiley Happy  

Me too. But I'm planning to garden until 5/25/2019. At that point, I will have zero inquiries less than 12 months old. I think it might help! Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2018

23 mins past the hour and were are on page 3.....I’m so late 😂

Edit: page 4

Message 32 of 4,006
QCS123
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For those who make it 6 months Long Island Tea all day long served in the corner on  the 4th

Perfect, Yum!  I'll be there.  July 1st is 6 months for me!

Message 33 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

Checking in for July! All is well in credit land. I am staying cool in NYC today, it's going to be 100 degreesSmiley Surprised

Congratulations, Discover2016! For staying cool, and for that pretty diamond! Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 4,006
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@QCS123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i was still reading june when it changed lol 

I was too.  It was odd, we were on page 387 (or something) and even though it said last page it kept letting me click NEXT to the next page of posts, it did this for 3 pages but never changed the actual page number....so what was the final number of pages, was it correct?  Wondering since Uncle B was able to tell page numbers historically.

That happens when people are adding posts faster than you can read the page and click <next>.  Smiley Happy

We ended up with 387 pages for June (if your settings are for 10 messages per page).  Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone!

im a new seedling. Today is my first day in the garden.

I fell off the wagon yesterday after nearly a year of being app free. Yesterday I stumbled...I picked up 3 new cards totaling to 43k in new CL’s  Yesterday.

i think I’m addicted to credit. Not using it per se, but having large CL’s available to me. 

Anyway.. my garden goal is one year app free/hard pull free. I will have will power. I can do this!

Message 36 of 4,006
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Word! BoA sent me a push notification that I had a new score. I hope this hasn’t dropped in the past 11 days.

1F0A1C30-F1CE-4CE4-949A-82D161F9B68A.jpeg

Message 37 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@QCS123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i was still reading june when it changed lol 

I was too.  It was odd, we were on page 387 (or something) and even though it said last page it kept letting me click NEXT to the next page of posts, it did this for 3 pages but never changed the actual page number....so what was the final number of pages, was it correct?  Wondering since Uncle B was able to tell page numbers historically.

I got the first post of July by going to the Credit Cards forum and refreshing until I saw the July 2018 thread show up. I expect more competition next month! 

Message 38 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

23 mins past the hour and were are on page 3.....I’m so late 😂

Edit: page 4

But you are here, Justa! That's all that matters my friend! Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 4,006
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

Checking in for July! All is well in credit land. I am staying cool in NYC today, it's going to be 100 degreesSmiley Surprised

Congratulations, Discover2016! For staying cool, and for that pretty diamond! Smiley Happy

Thats funny, Im in Florida and its only gonna be 89 degrees today

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 40 of 4,006
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.