Is it January yet? Smiley Wink

Oh great, Hurricane season has begunSmiley Sad

Happy Friday the JuneteenthSmiley Happy
Message 31 of 3,863
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

^^^   EEEK !!!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 32 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

Keep good thoughts for us because the stars might be aligning for our home purchase! 🙏🙏🙏

We need 3 things to happen to get this loan to close. One item decided to post overnight so we’re down to 2 more things to happen. Hopefully the good news will encourage the seller to extend our contract. 

You know it’s going to be a massive garden party if this happens. And I can’t imagine a better time of year than June for it to happen in. ⭐️🌟✨⭐️

wooo! thinking of you!

Message 33 of 3,863
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy June!

Woke up to the highest Experian score I've seen in quite awhile... 661!  (DW is at 666...and yes, I pointed that out to her.  Smiley Tongue)

Should be a quiet month for us credit wise.  She added a second Navy card in April that STILL hasn't appeared on her credit reports, but other than that, everything is showing up and reporting properly.  No baddies on any of our credit reports.  Smiley Happy

My PlayStation card is still not reporting from March. My Kohl's that I got a week after, finally started reporting a couple of weeks ago. Guess I should expect my Cash Rewards to not show up for another month or so, based on your post.

Message 34 of 3,863
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Happy Friday everyone.  It's June at last.  Funny, I don't feel a month older.

Message 35 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

June im so exited ,,summer time baby

quick question guys whats your secrets to stay in garden ?

Very simple. You need a definative goal with a well drawn map as to how to you get there. 

Well said, Meanmchine! Having a goal is key. Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy June everyone!!!

NJ present and accounted for :-)

Have a great start to the month...looking forward to some June gardening.

Have a great Friday!

Message 37 of 3,863
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

June im so exited ,,summer time baby

quick question guys whats your secrets to stay in garden ?

The real possibility of getting declined for getting approved for so much in a short period of time despite my credit stats. Smiley Embarassed Helping my two younger sisters starting their credit journey helped a lot too in soothing the itch. And now with GF wanting in on the game I'm guessing it'll only help more.

Message 38 of 3,863
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir that post rang really close to home for me with my DW.  Leaving the garden by proxy is the Garden Club equivalent to methadone.

Message 39 of 3,863
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Have to stop applying now. Balances are all down but getting denied due to too many inquiries. So i am here. Happy gardening Smiley Happy

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 40 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.