Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

@Anonymous wrote:

June im so exited ,,summer time baby

quick question guys whats your secrets to stay in garden ?

I have no want or need to app for anything right now... 3 cards is more than enough for me.  So, gardening comes easy for me.

Living with these tiny limits is harder... especially since I pulled the two higher limit cards out of my wallet... but my gardening goals include no CLIs, SP or otherwise... so I have to stick with it...

Geez... missed the 1st page.  I always seem to be the 1st on the next page though...

Message 51 of 3,863
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

You have massive scores to have that low credit lines though

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 52 of 3,863
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

June im so exited ,,summer time baby

quick question guys whats your secrets to stay in garden ?

The real possibility of getting declined for getting approved for so much in a short period of time despite my credit stats. Smiley Embarassed Helping my two younger sisters starting their credit journey helped a lot too in soothing the itch. And now with GF wanting in on the game I'm guessing it'll only help more.

Yep, the DW getting the Navy More Rewards Amex card and new truck is me living through her when it comes to credit for a while. She is not heavy in the game but she get a discover mailer EVERY freaking week with 0% offers and Capital One Venture offers. Off to the shredder it goes. I just get offers to refinace my car, house, or Merrick. Smiley Frustrated

Message 53 of 3,863
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

Checking in for June with a brand new spade and a increased myfico score of 682..   How good of score is that by the way?

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 54 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sghosh5 wrote:
You have massive scores to have that low credit lines though

When I have to keep monthly spend under $1500 a month (and even better, under $1k/month), I have no need for sky high limits...

Message 55 of 3,863
tcbofade
Super Contributor

So, karma is a b*tch...

After picking on DW for her EX Fico 8 score (666), my TU Fico 8 updated today... to 666.  Smiley Frustrated

Finally talked DD into checking her EX Fico 8 (courtesy of Discover)...  683.

Somehow, this seems horribly unfair...  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 56 of 3,863
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Happy June everyone!!  Still here, nothing special going on creditwise. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and summer salads!!  Overstock fairy finally delivered my Split King size adjustable bed with cool gel memory foam mattress with wireless remote/massage function.  Who knew sleep could be so good!!  

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 57 of 3,863
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Keeping monthly costs below 1K is a big challenge when you have a toddler at home. Still trying to PIF every month on all cards so having multiple cards with different closing dates help in that

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 58 of 3,863
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Checking in for June. 

Message 59 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

gardening by force these past 2 months has actually been a good thing.. since i cant have anything i dont want anything..
both me and bfs scores keep creeping up since its been so long since LO has pulled our scores i know she'll pull again whenever we finally get to closing.. so idk if that will help our interest rate any with a first time home buyer loan but hopefully!
Message 60 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.