Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

🕺🙏💰🍁💪
Message 71 of 3,863
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Aggh, my ac on the car went and needs complete repair, have to pick it up later and trying to decide which card to put it on. $I dont have but I cant drive here without my ac. 14 years with my car I've driven like 2 times with window down. Like Adkins would say, NOPE!.

Maybe my Disco, double cash back 0% apr til August. I might even use my Pep Boys card which gives 6 months 0% apr over $499 plus I believe Sync is offering a $50 Visa card for anything over $499. At least having 5k limits on these cards provides some cushioning.

Also checking out a local CU maybe to start a savings or if I need a loan get a good rate. Man I wish I could redact Penfed from my life lolSmiley Happy Suns upSmiley Happy

AJC, did you hit the love button on your new disco yet? 

Message 72 of 3,863
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

My new purple redacted arrived yesterday, and the blue redacted is shown as coming today on the mail preview. The purple was broken in at Kroger last night. Who thinks I can do $1500 in groceries in one month? What if you knew that the gas/etc I get from Meijer codes as groceries Smiley Happy ?

I have no plans for further redacting this year.

Message 73 of 3,863
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Scores going up today as well even after my ton on inquiries. Thanks to Macys’ generous cli policy Smiley Happy

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 74 of 3,863
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

Aggh, my ac on the car went and needs complete repair, have to pick it up later and trying to decide which card to put it on. $I dont have but I cant drive here without my ac. 14 years with my car I've driven like 2 times with window down. Like Adkins would say, NOPE!.

Maybe my Disco, double cash back 0% apr til August. I might even use my Pep Boys card which gives 6 months 0% apr over $499 plus I believe Sync is offering a $50 Visa card for anything over $499. At least having 5k limits on these cards provides some cushioning.

Also checking out a local CU maybe to start a savings or if I need a loan get a good rate. Man I wish I could redact Penfed from my life lolSmiley Happy Suns upSmiley Happy

I feel your pain AJC.  AC is a must for me with my severe allergies.  Can't breathe without it.

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 75 of 3,863
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I sure hope no one is trying to use their Visa branded cards right now...

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 76 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

What's going on?

Message 77 of 3,863
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

What's going on?

Their network is down, world wide Europe mainly it seems. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 78 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey my friend,

Sorry to hear...I've been without AC for months...I'm trying to decide whether I should get a new car or cough up the $1k+. It'll be winter by the time I decide, lol...then I'll be like "I don't need it!" hahaha

Message 79 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know where you live AJC but if you move to the northeast (USA) you won't need AC 95% of the time.

Even after I moved to SC I still prefer to roll the windows down than use the AC in the car... and I have a black car LOL.  I only use the AC if it's 90+ degrees or really humid.

Or just get an office job... for some reason offices always run their AC at "arctic" levels all summer... when you finally get to your car to drive home, you won't need AC as you'll need the entire length of your commute to thaw out...

Message 80 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.