Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

Well the real friendly bank next to office that only requires a 750 score  for remote deposit has raised the bar again.

We keep accounts with about $100 in there to cash checks and get items notarized only.

Now that won't let us make ACH transfers to our accounts since scores are inthe 740 760 range. The rejected my $100 transfer.

In other news DW has gained back 17 out of 20 points she took a hit on   for financeing our  Jeep.  800 looks possible soon

Message 81 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know where you live AJC but if you move to the northeast (USA) you won't need AC 95% of the time.

Even after I moved to SC I still prefer to roll the windows down than use the AC in the car... and I have a black car LOL.  I only use the AC if it's 90+ degrees or really humid.

Or just get an office job... for some reason offices always run their AC at "arctic" levels all summer... when you finally get to your car to drive home, you won't need AC as you'll need the entire length of your commute to thaw out...

(ajc lives in puerto rico)

but i agree with this! i work in an office that requires 3 shirts and a blanket all year round! 😂... sometimes i think i go workout after work just to warmup... and yes good old northeast... first week of june next week - 50's and rain.. smh

Message 82 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well the real friendly bank next to office that only requires a 750 score  for remote deposit has raised the bar again...

Why would a bank care about your credit scores to be able to use your own money?

Message 83 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Aggh, my ac on the car went and needs complete repair, have to pick it up later and trying to decide which card to put it on. $I dont have but I cant drive here without my ac. 14 years with my car I've driven like 2 times with window down. Like Adkins would say, NOPE!.

Maybe my Disco, double cash back 0% apr til August. I might even use my Pep Boys card which gives 6 months 0% apr over $499 plus I believe Sync is offering a $50 Visa card for anything over $499. At least having 5k limits on these cards provides some cushioning.

Also checking out a local CU maybe to start a savings or if I need a loan get a good rate. Man I wish I could redact Penfed from my life lolSmiley Happy Suns upSmiley Happy

AJC, did you hit the love button on your new disco yet? 

Actually I did get one cli last month, about 3 months in. Now at $5500. ( Head hung low) and yes hulk smashing is returning lol, it's fun. Interesting to not I tried on 31 may , just got letter, denied of course but they used an old score from April even though my score changed on the site already. Smash on Smiley Happy

Message 84 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:
Scores going up today as well even after my ton on inquiries. Thanks to Macys’ generous cli policy Smiley Happy

MACYS IS DA BOMBSmiley Happy More info to comeSmiley Wink

Message 85 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@fdrfan54 wrote:

Aggh, my ac on the car went and needs complete repair, have to pick it up later and trying to decide which card to put it on. $I dont have but I cant drive here without my ac. 14 years with my car I've driven like 2 times with window down. Like Adkins would say, NOPE!.

Maybe my Disco, double cash back 0% apr til August. I might even use my Pep Boys card which gives 6 months 0% apr over $499 plus I believe Sync is offering a $50 Visa card for anything over $499. At least having 5k limits on these cards provides some cushioning.

Also checking out a local CU maybe to start a savings or if I need a loan get a good rate. Man I wish I could redact Penfed from my life lolSmiley Happy Suns upSmiley Happy

I feel your pain AJC.  AC is a must for me with my severe allergies.  Can't breathe without it.

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your allergies, cant be fun. I'm almost looking forward to cranking up the ac in a couple hoursSmiley Happy.

Message 86 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I sure hope no one is trying to use their Visa branded cards right now...

GOT DISCOVER?Smiley Wink

Message 87 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I sure hope no one is trying to use their Visa branded cards right now...

What's going on?

SIMPSONS DID IT, SIMPSONS DID ITSmiley Wink

Message 88 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey my friend,

Sorry to hear...I've been without AC for months...I'm trying to decide whether I should get a new car or cough up the $1k+. It'll be winter by the time I decide, lol...then I'll be like "I don't need it!" hahaha

Thanks NJSmiley Happy I would love a new car but just cant right now.  

Message 89 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know where you live AJC but if you move to the northeast (USA) you won't need AC 95% of the time.

Even after I moved to SC I still prefer to roll the windows down than use the AC in the car... and I have a black car LOL.  I only use the AC if it's 90+ degrees or really humid.

Or just get an office job... for some reason offices always run their AC at "arctic" levels all summer... when you finally get to your car to drive home, you won't need AC as you'll need the entire length of your commute to thaw out...

Thanks LowLimits, I'm on an island slowly overheating with Hope's of winning the Discover credit lotterySmiley Happy Anyone want to adopt me? Smiley Wink

Message 90 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.