Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous

Thanks LowLimits, I'm on an island slowly overheating with Hope's of winning the Discover credit lotterySmiley Happy Anyone want to adopt me? Smiley Wink

Sounds like you do need A/C then. Smiley Happy  I might have to put myself up for adoption too, just so I can afford to survive.  Maybe one of the high rollers around here like K-in-Boston would be willing to take in a poor low-limit slob like me? Smiley Happy  I promise I won't run up your cards!

Message 91 of 3,863
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
gardening by force these past 2 months has actually been a good thing.. since i cant have anything i dont want anything..
both me and bfs scores keep creeping up since its been so long since LO has pulled our scores i know she'll pull again whenever we finally get to closing.. so idk if that will help our interest rate any with a first time home buyer loan but hopefully!

@Anonymous I know they're going to do another HP when we back to being close to CTC. Short story, LO sent a letter for me to pass along to realtor. I noticed there was a line item saying lender to pull a "credit gap report" within 7 days of closing. I had to google it and see what it exactly was. So I'm going to very likely see another notification of a pull as we get ready for the final CD/CTC.

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 92 of 3,863
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

I HATE YARDWORK!!!

Taking a break from the acre and a half lot that my DW insists that I can mow with my push mower...

"Daddy never used a riding mower on it when I was growing up."

"Yes, Hon, and your Daddy died of a heart attack at age 58. I'm now 65--66 next week."

"Well, I still don't see any reason to buy one."

Admittedly, I really shouldn't spend the money for one right now, but this conversation takes place every spring. Oh well...Have I mentioned lately that

I HATE YARDWORK!!!

Message 93 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well the real friendly bank next to office that only requires a 750 score  for remote deposit has raised the bar again...

Why would a bank care about your credit scores to be able to use your own money?

Based on their requirements for remote deposit and now ACH I would never waste my time with a loan app from them . We got 2.99% no questions with NFCU I can just imagine the bank's next door  requirements 800 score, DNA test , cash on hand for  amount of loan, stool sample.  They are rated as over capitalized. I think  it is because they never lend money. 

Message 94 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
gardening by force these past 2 months has actually been a good thing.. since i cant have anything i dont want anything..
both me and bfs scores keep creeping up since its been so long since LO has pulled our scores i know she'll pull again whenever we finally get to closing.. so idk if that will help our interest rate any with a first time home buyer loan but hopefully!

@Anonymous I know they're going to do another HP when we back to being close to CTC. Short story, LO sent a letter for me to pass along to realtor. I noticed there was a line item saying lender to pull a "credit gap report" within 7 days of closing. I had to google it and see what it exactly was. So I'm going to very likely see another notification of a pull as we get ready for the final CD/CTC.

oh yea i mean thats a given isnt it? lol.. 

Message 95 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323 wrote:

I HATE YARDWORK!!!

Taking a break from the acre and a half lot that my DW insists that I can mow with my push mower...

"Daddy never used a riding mower on it when I was growing up."

"Yes, Hon, and your Daddy died of a heart attack at age 58. I'm now 65--66 next week."

"Well, I still don't see any reason to buy one."

Admittedly, I really shouldn't spend the money for one right now, but this conversation takes place every spring. Oh well...Have I mentioned lately that

I HATE YARDWORK!!!

Buy 1 goat eats anything 1 sheep keeps yard trimmed close lol   

Message 96 of 3,863
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Good morning 

Scores are gently creeping up, got a 3k cli from disco. I'm all set for this month 

Kids are still jerks 51% of the time

Also, I followed in UB steps and burned my arm on the oven burner because it's such a hustle to put oven mitts on (giant a*s eye roll) . Pretty nasty burn but it's gtting better 

Ugh... I feel your pain (or did, rather).  Smiley Sad

I can also say that I'm very likely to be more careful around the oven for a while.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 97 of 3,863
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@kilroy8 wrote:

My new purple redacted arrived yesterday, and the blue redacted is shown as coming today on the mail preview. The purple was broken in at Kroger last night. Who thinks I can do $1500 in groceries in one month? What if you knew that the gas/etc I get from Meijer codes as groceries Smiley Happy ?

I have no plans for further redacting this year.

I think you can do it!  Smiley Happy

Also, if you shop Kroger often and your store has a fuel island you can buy a Kroger (store) GC and use it to buy fuel at the pump.  Before I had simpler options (Sam's Club MC) that's how I was able to use my BCP to get 6% off my gas.  Smiley Wink

Message 98 of 3,863
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well the real friendly bank next to office that only requires a 750 score  for remote deposit has raised the bar again...

Why would a bank care about your credit scores to be able to use your own money?

Based on their requirements for remote deposit and now ACH I would never waste my time with a loan app from them . We got 2.99% no questions with NFCU I can just imagine the bank's next door  requirements 800 score, DNA test , cash on hand for  amount of loan, stool sample.  They are rated as over capitalized. I think  it is because they never lend money. 

It seems as if they are like Simmons Bank only not for credit cards but for everything else... rather cumbersome to do business with (for no good reason) and little to offer in return for the effort. Smiley Frustrated

Message 99 of 3,863
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know where you live AJC but if you move to the northeast (USA) you won't need AC 95% of the time.

Even after I moved to SC I still prefer to roll the windows down than use the AC in the car... and I have a black car LOL.  I only use the AC if it's 90+ degrees or really humid.

Or just get an office job... for some reason offices always run their AC at "arctic" levels all summer... when you finally get to your car to drive home, you won't need AC as you'll need the entire length of your commute to thaw out...

Thanks LowLimits, I'm on an island slowly overheating with Hope's of winning the Discover credit lotterySmiley Happy Anyone want to adopt me? Smiley Wink

Don't do it!  He'll kidnap your mother in law...  Smiley Tongue

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 100 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.