Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

Will reach 2nd month of gardening by 17th.... got no plans to apply for new one until I wanted to make a big purchase.

Message 1471 of 3,863
moosemoney
Regular Contributor

Great news, guys! Credit One is deleting an old paid-off derogatory from my report! I feel like I want to dance in the middle of the street!

Message 1472 of 3,863
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

lol wut

Message 1473 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MakingProgress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

/turns to AJC

You touch a leaf of my seedling and Ill dynamite your garden escape tunnel

Save your time and dynamite... they'll just dig a new one (speaking from experience... LOL).  Smiley Very Happy

We just might have too, you never know.  all we have for backups are 6 other holes. 4 pairs of metal snips for the fence. 2 ladders, one pole vaulting stick and adkins teleporter.   We're getting low on options for everyone.  Smiley LOL

what were you doing by the wire? -Well, like I told Max here, I was trying to get my God... -what were you doing by the wire? -Well, like I was telling Max, I was...I was trying to cut my way through your wire because I want to get out.

Hi, My name is Tom...      Hi, My name is Tom...    Hi, My name is Tom... 

I love the “50 first dates” reference. 

Message 1474 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

lol wut

Chik-fil-a?    I'm thinking that it where i encountered my first one of those.  

Message 1475 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Trust me, I feel your pain.  Trying to run every possible scenario of three different booking cabins on Virgin America for our BOS-LHR trip vs cash and/or miles on other SkyTeam airlines was wearing me thin.  I finally decided that the math worked out to spend a little more and get a little less value (on the face of it, but oh the horror) on VS miles since it would put all 4 of us into the next Medallion status and earn enough RDMs for at least half of a domestic trip by using "Cash + Miles."

I feel like that paragraph should mean something to me now that i have skymiles and MR's to use..  not enough to cover a trip, but cash+miles maybe.   

Guess i'll just horde them till i learn how to use them effectively. 

Cash + Miles is usually a bad idea and in a lot of cases it would be better to just pay one direction with miles and the other direction with a credit card.  In this one case, crediting our SkyMiles accounts on flights booked directly through Virgin Atlantic results in full elite qualifying miles, segments, and dollars, as well as earning redeemable miles.  Most of the time, unless it's an all-revenue flight, you'd never earn anything - the future earnings (and potential additional future perks) actually made it a wash for us this time around, particularly as a quartet of round-trip premium cabin VS flights was going to come with seriously hefty fees (well over $2k) anyway.

Seems mostly straight forward.   Someday i'll try that out.  at this point i'd be happy with a staycation, just to have one LOL    

Message 1476 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

/turns to AJC

Save your time and dynamite... they'll just dig a new one (speaking from experience... LOL).  Smiley Very Happy

We just might have too, you never know.  all we have for backups are 6 other holes. 4 pairs of metal snips for the fence. 2 ladders, one pole vaulting stick and adkins teleporter.   We're getting low on options for everyone.  Smiley LOL

I say the supply order for camo and a request for more seal team members.  They are going to waiting to ambush you and remove all your credit card apps and burn them.  

And all the fathers can bring their boy scout sons ( and girl scout gals ) and get their camping badges as they shovel your apps onto the campfire.

That's a bad mental image.. all of a sudden it reminded me of a WWII Doc about the concentration camps and burning stuff. 

Message 1477 of 3,863
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MakingProgress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

/turns to AJC

what were you doing by the wire? -Well, like I told Max here, I was trying to get my God... -what were you doing by the wire? -Well, like I was telling Max, I was...I was trying to cut my way through your wire because I want to get out.

Hi, My name is Tom...      Hi, My name is Tom...    Hi, My name is Tom... 

I love the “50 first dates” reference. 

Cooler 30 days !!!!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1478 of 3,863
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous seriously if you ever need any help trying to plan a trip with points and miles, I'm a PM away.  I wish I had more free time to travel than I do (although I do realize I am much more fortunate than a lot of people), so at least I can live vicariously through others.

Message 1479 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

The time has come to let little seedlings grow. For the Master is back...  @K-in-Boston

Your Bucket Sir. 

MF recycle bin.png

Message 1480 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.