Garden Club - June 2018

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

So, I crashed put after washing my car this afternoon and just woke up. Thought I was late for work.

Also, I didn't know we had a limit to PMs we could send.

There's no limit... to be clear, did you get an error message when trying to send a PM?

It said I reached my limit. 

Got it... I'll let them know you've had the problem as well.  Hopefully it will only be intermittent until it's resolved.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 2321 of 3,863
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

So, I crashed put after washing my car this afternoon and just woke up. Thought I was late for work.

Also, I didn't know we had a limit to PMs we could send.

There's no limit... to be clear, did you get an error message when trying to send a PM?

Got it... I'll let them know you've had the problem as well.  Hopefully it will only be intermittent until it's resolved.  Smiley Frustrated

Please tell them I'm sorry I redacted and I promise not to do it again if they take me off probation.

Message 2322 of 3,863
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Just found out my auto loan talk was redacted from this thread and turned into a new thread in the auto loan board like 5 days ago. Lolzers

Message 2323 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
ok realtor must truly be busy he just called at 930pm

inspection 6/27 at 8am

FINALLY!!!!!!

What about the appaisal  when is it?  I do not care  about inspections.  Can appraise  the same day?

they did an appraisal already as part of the short sale review.. thats why rhode island housing held us up..remember that whole debacle?! the sellers realtor tried to raise the price yea thats why.. appraisal came back $14k more than the asking price she put in MLS

If that's the case then should be able to close in 2 weeks. Lenders here would not have allowed same appraisal for short sale review and lender

haha! lets hope thats the case!

Message 2324 of 3,863
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Gooooooood morning boys and girls.

...back to work for me today. 

I'm awfully tired and don't want to, but I'm also bored and tired of looking at the inside of my house, so off I go....

Hope that you're all off to a good start, and don't apply for anything or I'll pour this bucket all over your front yard.  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2325 of 3,863
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nothing like a string of text from the NWS waking you up in the morning with heavy rain/flooding warnings in your area.

Message 2326 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner

Guess you have to request a PMLI... hopefully it's not a HP to get one... Smiley Happy

Message 2327 of 3,863
AppHappyTog
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
ok realtor must truly be busy he just called at 930pm

inspection 6/27 at 8am

FINALLY!!!!!!

ABOUT TIME! Woohoo!

Current Scores 4/18: EQ8 645/EQ9 686/TU 664/EX 682
Starting Scores 10/17: EQ 590 /TU 592/EX 560
AAoA: 3y6mo
Message 2328 of 3,863
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Just found out my auto loan talk was redacted from this thread and turned into a new thread in the auto loan board like 5 days ago. Lolzers

Yep... at the risk of sounding like the "Garden Warden" we've become a bit lax... there are folks on this thread who are really (genuinely) struggling not to apply for anything due to a mortgage, etc. - this is supposed to be their 'sanctuary' from app/approval talk.

We really do need to try to do a bit better with keeping this a app-free/approval-free zone (I'm partially to blame for not reminding people more often).  This is literally the only place on the entire forums where that request is made!  Smiley Wink

Message 2329 of 3,863
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

10-4 good buddy

smokeyhed.jpg

Message 2330 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.