Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

@tcbofade wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
This it's why it's good to Droid, we can use our hands not just our I'sSmiley Wink

Yeah well, Job A purchased and pays for the iphone, I'm not allowed to get picky.  Smiley Happy

These are not the Droids you are looking forSmiley Wink

Message 2841 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What I have (stock):

USC70JES052A021001.jpg

What I would like:

DTT-18955_Billet-Metallic-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Laredo-4WD-Laredo-2017-DT-Only-Wheels-MB-Motoring-TKO-Matte-Black_35631_6271_420_960_18.00_6271.png

But is it worth $735.00? The stock rims look nice, so I'm not sure I can justify $735.00 so it can look "better" in my eyes. Smiley Happy

If it makes you smile when walking out to your truck, it was worth it. I just replaced all remaining bulbs in my car with LEDs. The interior ones are purple. Wasn't sure how it would look, but I'm pleased with them. Next will be purple underdash and underseat entry lights.

The black rims do look bad@$$, right?! Smiley Happy

Oh yeah! I almost got white. Would have put black rims and painted the calipers red like this jeep.

xo-wheels-tires-authorized-dealer-of-custom-rims-in-jeep-grand-cherokee-2017-white-with-black-rims.jpg

I do like the painted calipers! You can see them on the GC with the stock rims, and I keep trying to get DH to paint them!  Smiley Happy

It's so simple to do. If you can change your brake pads, you can paint your calipers.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!!

LOL POST OF THE MONTHSmiley Happy you've earned a free months membership to my GymSmiley Happy

Message 2842 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, my dear MFs have fancy siggys!

Big props to UncleB and Jago22, we be da Adam's FamilySmiley Happy ......I'm cousin ItSmiley Happy

Message 2843 of 3,863
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Morning MfersSmiley Happy

Hope all is well. Tcbo, let Jago do your siggy, you cant have K's bucket and siggy like its May 2018. NOPE

Got in my Citi DP yesterday. Man I've never received a cc like that. Lol looks like the mailman played bend the envelope with the whole mail division. A Bent cc makes AJC a very sad Joey. Oh dang, more fuel for Tcbo's fire Smiley Sad. I'll call in today to get a new card sent. This card will mainly be used for Bt so may try and get the limit raised so not to max it. 14.49% apr though, pretty nice.

Gotta go help out Boss lady at house today so yall behave or Tcbofade will surely deliver the wrong topping Pizza and you'll be Kevin McCalistering til ChristmasSmiley Happy
Message 2844 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleBwrote:

@Anonymous
 I love that song... so powerful.

As if it wasn't sad (and unfortunately, still timely) enough, here's some sad trivia:  the actor who played 'Jeremy' in the music video drowned a couple of years ago.   Smiley Sad

I've been sticking to album (CD) covers for my avatar for a while now.  I've actually used "Ten" before but I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I figured I'd give it another whirl.  While the songs tend to be a bit melancholy, the CD was popular (and I first enjoyed it) during a really good time in my life.  Smiley Happy

"Ten" is one of the very few albums/CDs I can put on and just let it play... although I do have my favorite  songs there's no need to bother skipping tracks.

I tried to think of another "inspirational" cover but it's hard to come up with one that will display OK as an avatar.  I've had a couple of U2 and B52's covers that looked good but others I've tried out (that I like) have turned out 'meh'.

Yeah, 1000% agree.   Ten is on the top three of cd's i can go without skipping a track.  other ones would be Nirvana Nevermind/In Utero(tied) or the first Matchbox 20 yourself or someone like you (personal reasons attached to that one).   

Message 2845 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RicHowe Holy Fico, when I was little I lived a couple months with my Mom in South Carolina and remember Mello Yello Smiley Happy have not had one in centuries, yeah I'm that oldSmiley Wink

AJC.. that is amazing.   is the picture on the front of your magnet card a self portrait then?   There can be only one..   it's AJC. Smiley Wink *que Queen*    

Message 2846 of 3,863
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Morning MfersSmiley Happy

Hope all is well. Tcbo, let Jago do your siggy, you cant have K's bucket and siggy like its May 2018. NOPE

Got in my Citi DP yesterday. Man I've never received a cc like that. Lol looks like the mailman played bend the envelope with the whole mail division. A Bent cc makes AJC a very sad Joey. Oh dang, more fuel for Tcbo's fire Smiley Sad. I'll call in today to get a new card sent. This card will mainly be used for Bt so may try and get the limit raised so not to max it. 14.49% apr though, pretty nice.

Gotta go help out Boss lady at house today so yall behave or Tcbofade will surely deliver the wrong topping Pizza and you'll be Kevin McCalistering til ChristmasSmiley Happy

Can too!  I'm liking the dated scores for me...cause my memory sucks...  I'm hoping to post prettier ones next week!  Smiley Happy

So sorry to hear about your bent Joey... somehow, that takes me to the whole Lewinsky/Clinton affair of the 90s and who bent who's Joey...

Good grief!

I'm off to job B.  Y'all behave!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2847 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade 
Can too!  I'm liking the dated scores for me...cause my memory sucks...  I'm hoping to post prettier ones next week!  Smiley Happy 

I'm off to job B.  Y'all behave!

Check your PM's...Smiley Happy   I might have done a little somethin somethin.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2848 of 3,863
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!!

LOL POST OF THE MONTHSmiley Happy you've earned a free months membership to my GymSmiley Happy

we're here to... PUMP YOU UP!we're here to... PUMP YOU UP!

Message 2849 of 3,863
outofcredit
Established Contributor

@sarge12 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I like the dark rims also! 

This is what they'd actually look like.

volk.te37sl-db_d.jpgRAY.WVDX41DPBE2-3.jpgTE37-GLOSSBLACK_34d268a5-fa79-401a-8078-5958c674240b_480x480.jpg

You guys youth is showing through...At my age...almost 60, good wheels have 3 requirements, must be round, must fit on lugs, and must hold air. The first one does not have to be perfect, as long as it is round enough to hold air, They can all be different colors for all I care. Also dents and scratches on a car give it character. The car needs to be mechanicaly sound, and air conditioning is a must. Any body damage that can be covered with berabond and duct tape is ok too. If the back window leaks water duct tape will usually fix that. They also make a tape for exhaust pipe and muffler holes.

I hate to admit it but we once drove a 1970 Chevy Nova from Northern IN to the Detroit area with NO windshield.  Don't know if it was legal but no one stopped us on I-94.  Front seat riders wore eye goggles and scarves wrapped around our necks.  We must have looked like Red Baron's to anyone who might have noticed us.  Ahh...the good old days...you couldn't pay me to try that again now!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 2850 of 3,863
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.