cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2018

Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2018

I have a feeling that is going to drive me insane when we buy and they pull alllll the time. Gahhh just stopppp lol.

Message 61 of 3,863
Senior Contributor

@Chasing750 wrote:
I have a feeling that is going to drive me insane when we buy and they pull alllll the time. Gahhh just stopppp lol.

theyve only pulled us once so far... 

| Discover $11,500 - Capital One $4,500 - Care Credit $7,000 - Lowe's $5000 - Honda Financial Lease - Ch 7 BK 12/2013 - First Time Home Buyer!! Close 8/21/18 |
Message 62 of 3,863
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Good morning 

Scores are gently creeping up, got a 3k cli from disco. I'm all set for this month 

Kids are still jerks 51% of the time

Also, I followed in UB steps and burned my arm on the oven burner because it's such a hustle to put oven mitts on (giant a*s eye roll) . Pretty nasty burn but it's gtting better 

Message 63 of 3,863
Valued Contributor

@Chasing750 wrote:
Well it has occurred to me, I still have some baddies to come off but my rebuild is nearly complete. I've gotten in with prime lenders, I've set a solid base of accounts, and I'm in a place where I can sit back to let things grow and age. By next April my reports will be nearly clean with only one major derog (short sale from a terrible divorce will be 6 years old). I have plans, a very solid timeline for them, and I think I'll be very firmly planted here for some time! 2020 has a mortgage in sight and I expect that by then my youngest accounts will be 14-16 months old, with no scorable inquiries, a clean file, and with any luck scores in the high 700s. I look forward to spending alot of time with you guys in the next 2 years. Happy June everyone!

Good Luck. Keep all the docs from the short sale and the divorce. If memory serves at 2 years post short sale you can go FHA However some lenders have stricter overlays.   

Message 64 of 3,863
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@fdrfan54 wrote:

Checking in for June with a brand new spade and a increased myfico score of 682..   How good of score is that by the way?

Way to FICO FDRSmiley Happy

It's a very respectable score and in my average opinion, it's about near that sweet spot(680-710) that you can get lots of offers or cli's,  especially if you have Synchrony cards.

Message 65 of 3,863
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

So, karma is a b*tch...

After picking on DW for her EX Fico 8 score (666), my TU Fico 8 updated today... to 666.  Smiley Frustrated

Finally talked DD into checking her EX Fico 8 (courtesy of Discover)...  683.

Somehow, this seems horribly unfair...  Smiley Tongue

Tcbo, you need to rename your credit portfolio DAMIANSmiley Wink

Message 66 of 3,863
Established Contributor

I hope so, I've heard of them going kinda crazy with it. It's not a bad way to get HPs but I'd still like to keep it to a minimum.

Message 67 of 3,863
Established Contributor

It's been 5 now so I should be okay. I still have everything though! Thanks

Message 68 of 3,863
Established Contributor

TU up 7 points!!! Yesss!!! For those of you I discussed a concern with; worst case my TU would drop back to the score they originally had for me lol! So excited!

Message 69 of 3,863
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Aggh, my ac on the car went and needs complete repair, have to pick it up later and trying to decide which card to put it on. $I dont have but I cant drive here without my ac. 14 years with my car I've driven like 2 times with window down. Like Adkins would say, NOPE!.

Maybe my Disco, double cash back 0% apr til August. I might even use my Pep Boys card which gives 6 months 0% apr over $499 plus I believe Sync is offering a $50 Visa card for anything over $499. At least having 5k limits on these cards provides some cushioning.

Also checking out a local CU maybe to start a savings or if I need a loan get a good rate. Man I wish I could redact Penfed from my life lolSmiley Happy Suns upSmiley Happy
Message 70 of 3,863