Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

Morning all..  had to leave the garden yesterday as went for a mortgage yesterday.  Starting to look for houses with my Realtor Saturday.   So a seedling again I am my first day in the garden(again).  Stressful times ahead dealing with finding a house, but exciting times as well!

Everyone enjoy St. Patty's day and College basketball this month!

Message 31 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Morning all..  had to leave the garden yesterday as went for a mortgage yesterday.  Starting to look for houses with my Realtor Saturday.   So a seedling again I am my first day in the garden(again).  Stressful times ahead dealing with finding a house, but exciting times as well!

Enjoy House shopping CC.  

Message 32 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy March, good riddance to February... I mean, Feb has no redeeming value whatsoever... it's such a horrible month that they gave it only 28 days, lol...  if you pay rent, you're getting ripped off for those 2-3 missing days...

March means spring is coming, which means nice purty gardens.  Time to water my seedling...

Message 33 of 3,760
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Reporting for sanity!  Happy March in the garden.  I got a new lawn chair and it has a locking seatbelt.  No way I can crawl under the fence with thatSmiley Happy

Message 34 of 3,760
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Today's garden discussions brought to you by....

nutty.jpg

How long has it been?

Message 35 of 3,760
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Good luck on the house!  Indeed it can be stressful but when it all falls in place perfectly it can be smooth sailing.  Hoping for a very non eventful mortgage process for you!

Message 36 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Happy March, everyone! Work is still crazy, but at least I'll be down to about 60-70 hours this week and things should return to normal in April. Wishing everyone with injuries a speedy recovery!

I'm still in the garden holding onto my bronze spade. Waiting on either summer (combining and closing spree that may require a HP or two) or the new Amerriottwood Ultra Deluxe Limited Collector's Special Edition Unrated Director's Cut credit card to appear.  BoA still holding at $99,900 (or $169,900 with AU card) and tomorrow will mark one month since I resubmitted the 4506-T to Amex for the $63k on my SPG... still pending (likely due to tax season in full swing).  I just want that to happen yesterday because I want to test two things: 1.) does an approved 4506-T request really not reset the 181-day waiting period with Amex (I have read this in a few places, curious if it's true) - will test with my Delta card and 2.) I want to get the 6-month clock rolling so I can see what Amex's reaction is when I ask for a CLI to $189,000. Smiley Surprised

Finally, did some BT shuffling in February and I can already see that my scores are dropping temporarily while the dust settles on those balances.  Curiously, the timing worked out great for DW and she is currently enjoying scores well into the 800s right now!

Message 37 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

Happy March, everyone! Work is still crazy, but at least I'll be down to about 60-70 hours this week and things should return to normal in April. Wishing everyone with injuries a speedy recovery!

I'm still in the garden holding onto my bronze spade. Waiting on either summer (combining and closing spree that may require a HP or two) or the new Amerriottwood Ultra Deluxe Limited Collector's Special Edition Unrated Director's Cut credit card to appear.  BoA still holding at $99,900 (or $169,900 with AU card) and tomorrow will mark one month since I resubmitted the 4506-T to Amex for the $63k on my SPG... still pending (likely due to tax season in full swing).  I just want that to happen yesterday because I want to test two things: 1.) does an approved 4506-T request really not reset the 181-day waiting period with Amex (I have read this in a few places, curious if it's true) - will test with my Delta card and 2.) I want to get the 6-month clock rolling so I can see what Amex's reaction is when I ask for a CLI to $189,000. Smiley Surprised

Finally, did some BT shuffling in February and I can already see that my scores are dropping temporarily while the dust settles on those balances.  Curiously, the timing worked out great for DW and she is currently enjoying scores well into the 800s right now!

still hoping those crazy work hours are "worth" it! and congrats to your DW! awesome!

Message 38 of 3,760
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Greetings...EX updated, went up 3 points because 5 inquiries fell off the 1 yr mark. March, I'm looking at 7 more falling off...I was really naughty a year ago.
I do believe today is a month credit sober for me. I have nothing in my radar, so March should be a breeze.....hopefully!!
Message 39 of 3,760
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

So...  I did do a non hardpull CLI with discover yesterday.  it was the end of the month, I figured why not.   I had not actually SEEN the love button ....lol  But I did yesterday.   I figured if it wasn't a hard pull why not go for it, can't hurt and, if it was a hard pull I could just cancel.  Not sure I can actually say how much here but it was...a lot.

If it helps, my F8 scores are all mid/high 800s. 

Message 40 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.