Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

@iheartwingswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:
@iheartwings: when is your birthday? Mine is coming up in a few weeks on the 15th of March.

Ah...the Ides of March. Et tu Pedro? Smiley Happy 

I'm a week later on National Goof Off Day, March 22. Smiley Tongue

Ok.  My cousins birthday is a day after yours and I have a aunts bday that is a few days after mine. The Julius Caesar connection is a easy way for people to remember my birthday.  My wife and I went to the place where we was stabbed in Rome during our honeymoon two years ago.  It was neat to see that particular historical locale.

Message 51 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, AJC. July inspired babies or summer souvenirs!

Good morning, boys and girls. Stormaggedon here in the SF Bay Area since last night. Rain and wind, that's our winter here, and we certainly can use the rain. 35 miles of driving in scary weather at 5:30AM was not fun.

Happy Friday Jr. though!

The red BofA replacement card has the account number printed at the back, ala AMEX PLAT/My Precious. I decided not to close this account, and will be young Fitzwilliam's future gas/meal card. 

Wishing you all a wonderful day.  Work beckons!

Message 52 of 3,760
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Holy poop. I have scores! 

Message 53 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoirwrote:

Ah, the month of March where I keep feeling old turning 32 lol. All I want for my birthday month is to have this shoulder get better. Not asking for a lot I would think. Smiley LOL

Get off my lawn, youngling! I turned 39 last month. Old. Pft. 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 54 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

My parents made me step back and not care so much about achieving perfect credit. Having above 750 is a good goal, but credit scores are kind of bogus.

Mom said they paid off the mortgage and their score dropped significantly from 850. 

Message 55 of 3,760
SwarthyOgre
Regular Contributor

@simplynoirwrote:

Ah, the month of March where I keep feeling old turning 32 lol. All I want for my birthday month is to have this shoulder get better. Not asking for a lot I would think. Smiley LOL

I'm right there with you as far as the shoulder goes. I've been dealing with mine, and the associated med bills, for the past 5 months...so over it. Smiley Frustrated

Starting scores: 5/15 - EQ: 546 | TU: 580 | EX: 554
Current scores: 4/23 - EQ: 750 | TU: 750 | EX: 750
Message 56 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

The red BofA replacement card has the account number printed at the back, ala AMEX PLAT/My Precious. I decided not to close this account, and will be young Fitzwilliam's future gas/meal card. 

I'm sure this has nothing to do with red and blue making purple, right? Smiley Tongue

Message 57 of 3,760
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Screenshot_3.png

My first scores...I know they are not worth the 1's and 0's they are transmited on, but it's a start

Maybe now UncleB will let me bother adults 

Message 58 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

My parents made me step back and not care so much about achieving perfect credit. Having above 750 is a good goal, but credit scores are kind of bogus.

Mom said they paid off the mortgage and their score dropped significantly from 850. 

A big part of credit scoring is credit mix, so if they lost a mortgage that had been going for years and don't have another loan in its place, that could certainly cause a drop.  Other than bragging rights, there's not really a need for super high scores.  Depending on the lender and product, usually 740 or 760 is where the magic happens.

Message 59 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Morning all..  had to leave the garden yesterday as went for a mortgage yesterday.  Starting to look for houses with my Realtor Saturday.   So a seedling again I am my first day in the garden(again).  Stressful times ahead dealing with finding a house, but exciting times as well!

Everyone enjoy St. Patty's day and College basketball this month!

Congratulations! Best wishes on house hunting!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 60 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.