Garden Club - March 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Good to see you, K!

You, as well!  Stay safe; it's our turn the next few days. 60+ MPH winds and inches (plural) of rain.

yea at least it isn't snow! inch of rain = 1 foot of snow!

Message 71 of 3,760
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Good to see you, K!

You, as well!  Stay safe; it's our turn the next few days. 60+ MPH winds and inches (plural) of rain.

You all getting a norEaster?  I do not miss such magical weather phenoms.  Though I traded mine for hurricanes, so...moot?

Message 72 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoirwrote:

@SwarthyOgrewrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

Ah, the month of March where I keep feeling old turning 32 lol. All I want for my birthday month is to have this shoulder get better. Not asking for a lot I would think. Smiley LOL

I'm right there with you as far as the shoulder goes. I've been dealing with mine, and the associated med bills, for the past 5 months...so over it. Smiley Frustrated

That sucks hope it eventually gets better and doesn't become chronic. And man some of you guy's shoulder experiences aren't making feel good about mine so far. Feel like a first time parent wanting to google every ailment to my baby and finding worse case scenarios all over the place. Smiley SadSmiley LOL

well since we talked about feet yesterday - my exhusband tore his right rotator cuff being a show off- had to have surgery. four weeks in a sling.. was not allowed to sleep in the bed.. had to sleep sitting up on the couch.. couldn't use that arm for anything .. fun times

Message 73 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous To be honest, I could go for four feet of snow right about now! LOL

Message 74 of 3,760
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

I just want that to happen yesterday because I want to test two things: 1.) does an approved 4506-T request really not reset the 181-day waiting period with Amex (I have read this in a few places, curious if it's true) - will test with my Delta card [...]

I have an interesting datapoint that may be somewhat related to that. Last month I received an auto-CLI on my AMEX BCE card with no change to limits on my other cards. I was going to test this myself like I mentioned before in previous threads what you want to do but now I don't want to touch it til July maybe or if at all til AMEX/Chase start wheeling and dealing with their new cards. Now the burden rests on your purple-laden shoulders while mine recovers. Smiley Tongue

Message 75 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Anonymous To be honest, I could go for four feet of snow right about now! LOL

how about after i have my surgery..... oh sorrynotsorry i can't help you shovel!! hahahahaha!

Message 76 of 3,760
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Ahhh March birthdays... marks the end of our birthday season. Daughter I lost in 2005, she would have been 15 on March 25th and my son will be 19 on March 30th.
Speaking of son... he got his first cc in January and has been using it responsibly. He's been an AU on 3 of my cards since he was 15/16. He also got a $500 gorewards and $3000 CLOC with NFCU.. but those are locked up. His AMEX is enough for him. He's healing very well from his accident and has been back at work 2 weeks now. Amazing how those young ones heal so quickly.
He wants to move out on his own and buy a new car sometime this summer. We'll see lol
Nice to see everyone!!
Edit to say my son's TU is 777 as of today with 3.2 years AAoA. Yikes!
Message 77 of 3,760
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

@SwarthyOgrewrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

Ah, the month of March where I keep feeling old turning 32 lol. All I want for my birthday month is to have this shoulder get better. Not asking for a lot I would think. Smiley LOL

I'm right there with you as far as the shoulder goes. I've been dealing with mine, and the associated med bills, for the past 5 months...so over it. Smiley Frustrated

That sucks hope it eventually gets better and doesn't become chronic. And man some of you guy's shoulder experiences aren't making feel good about mine so far. Feel like a first time parent wanting to google every ailment to my baby and finding worse case scenarios all over the place. Smiley SadSmiley LOL

well since we talked about feet yesterday - my exhusband tore his right rotator cuff being a show off- had to have surgery. four weeks in a sling.. was not allowed to sleep in the bed.. had to sleep sitting up on the couch.. couldn't use that arm for anything .. fun times

I either for the time being lean against the headboard on my bed or on the recliner in the livingroom watching whatever;: my laptop is next to me to keep myself updated at work through chat and keeping general boredom away. Doctor suggested no sling for now because he wants to encourage gentle movement to keep stiffness from setting in. So thankfully it's not that bad as your ex-husband's experience...well, so far at least.

Message 78 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully my Amazon Prime Visa arrives in the mail today... I got the email Monday night that it was mailed.  Looking forward to my first shiny metal card... and being able to access it online via the Chase website which I need the account # for.

Message 79 of 3,760
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

It's a lazy Thursday afternoon! Smiley Happy20180301_123629-800x450.jpg

Message 80 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.