Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

Checking in to say I'm alive.  Woke up this morning with 4 EMTs (along with DW and neighbor) hovering over me.  Blood sugar bottomed out overnight at 34. They wanted to transport me to ER, but once they got my sugar up I talked them into letting me stay home. 

Yes, I admit it.  I'm a stubborn MFer.

Message 81 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I just gained 7 points on TU once a balance reported. Uh, ok. I'll take it! Once again I'm within touching distance of 700. I just re-squeezed my lime into my water and I can't stop smelling my fingers now. The lime scent smells fantastic! (I don't dislike lime in my water but the addition of it is totally a preggo issue.) 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 82 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323wrote:

Checking in to say I'm alive.  Woke up this morning with 4 EMTs (along with DW and neighbor) hovering over me.  Blood sugar bottomed out overnight at 34. They wanted to transport me to ER, but once they got my sugar up I talked them into letting me stay home. 

Take care of yourself.  Wouldn't want you waking up dead.  (There's a joke in there I'm sure of it)

That said, I think you have to be a little stubborn to play the credit game. Smiley Wink

Message 83 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323wrote:

Happy your ok! 

Message 84 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I managed pick up 8 more Experian points putting me firmly above 700 across the board (FICO 8 at least).  Waiting for a few more updates to roll in and I'll trigger my quarterly update for all scores.  I get another one in a week so I might as well burn this one Smiley Happy

Capture.PNG

Message 85 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimp2323wrote:

oh my gosh glad you're ok!

Message 86 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

sooo... background- we normally always get a modest christmas bonus - this year ONE week before christmas, CEO sends an email. Due to the change in the business tax law instead of christmas bonuses they're going to give us our bonuses in the first quarter.. hopefully by the end of january but at least by the end of the quarter.. he signed it merry christmas and happy new year... (indeed)..

every friday there was rumors we were getting it. we all said, well since we had to wait for it and since ceo in his ivory tower was getting this big tax break it better be worth it.

well.. we finally got them today, although checks are dated tomorrow.. despite big tax break, they are actually less and net take home is $43 less than last year.. LOL..

and yes i know i should be grateful for any kind of bonus but i lost all respect for CEO at our annual meeting last year when he made comments about SSDI that shouldn't have been made and of course BF lives with a brain injury.. several people complained and the building manager actually talked to him about it..

Message 87 of 3,760
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Jimp2323wrote:

Glad you're ok! 

Message 88 of 3,760
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Yay!!! Sasha got paid!! Woot! Woot! Finally..fresh, I feel like we've been waiting on your bonus for months!
It cracks me up when others refer to the HQ as the ivory towers!
Even though I work there now( only in office a few days a week)...I still don't fit in
They even have a rule about tuna fish sandwiches... you can only eat them in the warehouse break area, not the HQ one. I was cracking up, but it's serious.
I do like the bring your dog to work day though, that's fancy ( to me)
Again. Congrats on your bonus !
Message 89 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluntcowrote:
Yay!!! Sasha got paid!! Woot! Woot! Finally..fresh, I feel like we've been waiting on your bonus for months!
It cracks me up when others refer to the HQ as the ivory towers!
Even though I work there now( only in office a few days a week)...I still don't fit in
They even have a rule about tuna fish sandwiches... you can only eat them in the warehouse break area, not the HQ one. I was cracking up, but it's serious.
I do like the bring your dog to work day though, that's fancy ( to me)
Again. Congrats on your bonus !

haha hey thanks! guess it will be a little extra money for while im out.. ive never felt that way before about any other company(ivory towers) and i used to work at a huge life insurance company for 10 years.. but this place , ever since that annual meeting, my eyes really got opened to who he was.. part of me hopes i do get laid off..

Message 90 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.