Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

Just checking in for March, still can't believe I earned my diamond last month. All is well in credit land, besides the minor inconveniece of having to order a new Ritz card since the chip went bad on mine. Already looking forward to fussing with my mortgage application around labor day weekend.Woman Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 101 of 3,760
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@shoegalwrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Well, this month is starting nicely! I woke up to a nice little auto CLI from Victoria Secret. Heart

How high can the limits on those cards go anyways? I have one that gets occasional use from my sisters and I don't even know what my limit is on the card.

I think the max is $3,000. Mine's starting limit was $500. I asked for a CLI in December (at 6-months of approval) and was denied because they couldn't see my credit report which was frozen at that time. I did notice they tried to HP when I requested in December even though I didn't check the box to allowed that, but the HP was blocked by Experian. I never asked again since I didn't like that.

I think the last time I recall seeing it for mine was $2k so definitely more than enough and were all auto-CLIs. I think there's new verbage that tells you now if you want them to HP your credit for CLI consideration they can with permission but like you I wouldn't even bother doing that for the "just in case" situation. Also, I can't imagine even trying to spoil yourself or a signifcant other how you can spend that much at VS anyways. La Perla is a different matter altogether. Smiley LOL

Message 102 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy March.  🍀🍀. 2 weeks vegetarian. 4 more to go. I just ordered another 24” cheese pizza. Nom Nom. 

Message 103 of 3,760
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Happy March all
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 104 of 3,760
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

checking in

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 105 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Happy March.  🍀🍀. 2 weeks vegetarian. 4 more to go. I just ordered another 24” cheese pizza. Nom Nom. 

once again.. thats cheating just as much as veggie burgers! pfft! you're not supposed to "enjoy" being a vegetarian! lol!

Message 106 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Month 6
Scores same
EQ 763
TU 715
EX 691
No new HPs or apps, mortgage on track.

Holding the course, looking forward to score bump in month 13.
Message 107 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings all!   After my little AWOL trip, I am back in for a long stay.  I have one INQ that will hit a year in May, then I need to wait for the ones I got this month to age.  I dont have a lot, just more than I'd like. Smiley Happy    Hopefully my new stuff wont hit the scores too hard - the INQ's didnt move them but the new accounts will likely ding me a bit.

Sorry to read about all the injuries out there - my only complaint is bad knees due to age/weight.  Smiley Happy 

Happy Birthday to all the March babies out there - summer souvenirs - still cracking me up.  LOL

Message 108 of 3,760
bluntco
Valued Contributor

We just signed up for a stem cell seminar on 3/20.
I have horrible knee arthritis and do not want another slice and dice + screws operation!
I'm very interested in this procedure, even though I know my insurance will say, nope
Message 109 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Is it bedtime yet???

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 110 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.