Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

@Adkinswrote:

I just found out one of our favorite places to stay at in Port Aransas is NOT opening back up. Owners are going to sell the land instead. We're incredibly disappointed because it was a neat place to stay. I'm now wondering what new hotel will go up in it's place. 

A Chase Marriot Starwood IHG would be my guess.

Message 1641 of 3,760
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone. Just got back from a 30 day vacation in Brazil and visiting family. It's a paradise on Earth. Let me tell you, the Amex PRG and CSP are a great combo. I didn't have any problems with purchases there. It was fun seeing 100 or so reais turn to 30 some dollars when checking my transactions. I felt like a king at some high-end all you can eat churrasco and sushi places. My wife swears that Brazil has the best sushi. I told her she may want to check out Japan before she makes that claim.

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 1642 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoirwrote:

@Adkinswrote:

I just found out one of our favorite places to stay at in Port Aransas is NOT opening back up. Owners are going to sell the land instead. We're incredibly disappointed because it was a neat place to stay. I'm now wondering what new hotel will go up in it's place. 

That's a shame. It's only a 20 min drive from where I'm at and Port Aransas before the hurricane was a fun place to go to. Even 7 months they're still rebuilding trying to get ready for the dog days of summer when customers plan to come back.

Yeah. Although with the toddler and the bun, we'd plan to do family trips down at Rockport, because the beach is shallower. We'll hit up Port A as they get older. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1643 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:

@Adkinswrote:

There's one in the IHG family a block down from it already, which is why I want us each to get that card! 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1644 of 3,760
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkinswrote:

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:

@Adkinswrote:

There's one in the IHG family a block down from it already, which is why I want us each to get that card! 😁

You can have mine if you want it... I haven't used it since last summer.  Right now it's only good for keeping my IHG points alive, and keeping my socks company.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 1645 of 3,760
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

amex.jpg

Message 1646 of 3,760
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

So, close, but seem stalled on getting to my goal of 740 Fico8's across all three bureaus. One needs 8 pts, another 5 pts, and the last one 2 pts to be there. Why can't they just throw me a bone on this? They know I will consider it a done deal and leave the garden, that's why. It is a conspiracy, I tell ya. They are out to get me.

No, I don't really think that, and I didn't miss my meds because I am not on any Smiley Frustrated

Message 1647 of 3,760
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Construction_crop_479x454.jpg

Message 1648 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@K-in-Bostonwrote:
Yes. Third Nor’easter in 2 weeks! Just hope this one stays light and fluffy. No school for kids and confirmed work snow day.

Living in Rhode Island I can relate... Smiley LOL stay safe K-in-Boston

howdy neighbor! theres like a what 1 in 6 chance we probably really know each other 😂

Smiley LOL

Message 1649 of 3,760
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@RicHowewrote:

Construction_crop_479x454.jpg

smiley-laughing021.gif

I-Like-Yer-Style-Dude.jpg

Message 1650 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.