Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

@Anonymouswrote:

After a very eventful and satisfying Q1 2018, I have reached some very unexpected, beneficial  and important financial milestones.

I refinanced my house from a crappy (and embarassing) mortgage at over 6.8% 30 year with a balloon that has been holding me down for 10 years to a 4.625% 20 year fixed at the same payment as before.  I refinanced my 2017 6.49% 72 month car loan down to a 2.99% 60 month car loan shaving a couple months off the payment with a $50 reduction in the monthly payment.  

Now I can sit back and relax as I am now ready to garden and enjoy this place and watch my scores recover.  I have learned so much in my short time on this forum. Things I wish I learned years ago, but hindsight is always 20/20.  I'm actually excited to see what my gardening efforts will bring.

Cheers everyone! First glass on me!   I will be here until March 2020.

Congratuations on everything you've accomplished so far on your credit journey. Hindsight is indeed 20/20 but better late than never. Smiley LOL

Message 1661 of 3,760
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Happy mid week all,

I have decided to dump my TYP card with citi, one more down, still on the fence with Fidelity so maybe I can make a decision on that after my ESOP money comes in from my company, they dissolved the stock ownership program and bought us all out, Friday I get the money and have to move it somewhere, thinking Merrill, as then I will be platinum preferred or something like that and get better rewards on my BoA cards, that right there would make me dump fidelity as I have no accounts with them anyway....will see, have a great week and DON'T app or your company will sell your ownership stocks right out from under you!!  ENJOY

Message 1662 of 3,760
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, just checked my TU, since 3k hasnt reported from Navy yet, my Vantage jumped up from 696 to 724Smiley Wink. Oh how nice to see but when that 3k pops up itll be back to good ol fico 720 Smiley Sad.
Message 1663 of 3,760
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@RicHowewrote:

bart-simpson-generator.jpg

Friends shouldn't let friends app for CreditOne anything!

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1664 of 3,760
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Carolina meet NJ NJ meet Caolina GirlsSmiley Happy

Dont worry Carolina, i think K in Boston might be the guiness book world record holder for shortest garden stints, i swear one day ill see a spade, and next minute some hoe work plants a seedling, its quite the adventure hereSmiley Happy
Message 1665 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir how dare you speak such heresy!
Message 1666 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Go home myFICO, you're obviously drunk!

Whuut!?!?Whuut!?!?

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1667 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:

@Adkinswrote:

I just found out one of our favorite places to stay at in Port Aransas is NOT opening back up. Owners are going to sell the land instead. We're incredibly disappointed because it was a neat place to stay. I'm now wondering what new hotel will go up in it's place. 

A Chase Marriot Starwood IHG would be my guess.

Might not be on the brightest of sides  but maybe the delayed rebuild will lessen the no doubt disgusting spring break crew that normally gathers each spring. Downside  no Dan Cortez to teach you about MTV sports 

Message 1668 of 3,760
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Mailbox will be fully today! The preview includes 3 things from NFCU, 1 BoA pre-approval (#5, they want to date me bad), 1 Fifth/Third pre-approval (3 months in a row!), 1 Discover Home Equity Loan waste of paper, and a Auto ReFi offer from someplace in CA. That doesn't include the usual Wednesday store ads. Lots of reading to do.

Message 1669 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:

@Adkinswrote:

I just found out one of our favorite places to stay at in Port Aransas is NOT opening back up. Owners are going to sell the land instead. We're incredibly disappointed because it was a neat place to stay. I'm now wondering what new hotel will go up in it's place. 

A Chase Marriot Starwood IHG would be my guess.

Might not be on the brightest of sides  but maybe the delayed rebuild will lessen the no doubt disgusting spring break crew that normally gathers each spring. Downside  no Dan Cortez to teach you about MTV sports 

We never go there on spring break. Nope. Nope. Nope. We usually go right at the tail end of summer, once all the kids are back in school. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1670 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.