Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2017

tag
ibedat74
Valued Member

Re: Garden Club - May 2017

Checking in for May.  Staying strong but contemplating leaving for the hilton card

Message 51 of 615
astronemma
Valued Member

"Started" gardening the other day but still had a pending app. Now that everything is all done, does my gardening clock start now or when the accounts actually start reporting? Either way, nice to meet you all! Happy Monday! 

BK7 discharged: 10/25/15 | Current scores: 755 EQ 678 TU 673 EX
NFCU Flagship VisaPenFed Promise VisaDCU Platinum VisaDiscover IT Cash Back CardUSAA Cash Rewards AmexBarclays Apple Rewards VisaNFCU Cloc
Message 52 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

crossing over my first full month in the garden soon, still grinding my scores, about to come up on my 19th birthday, as well as my 1st year anniversary into credit, I'll probably  make a post about it then! Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 615
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Staying put for now.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 54 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for the month of May myFico family.

Still holding strong even though BoA taunts me with the Request a Credit Limit Increase button.Smiley Very Happy

Message 55 of 615
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, smc said " May whether" Smiley Wink
Message 56 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you seen the NSYNC meme going around Facebook the last few days? It's gonna be May! 

No? Did that only amuse me? I miss the days of boy bands Smiley Sad

Message 57 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been a while since I've checked in with the Garden Club here, I actually had to step out on April 1 to apply for an auto loan, finally replacing my first car that got me through my first 8 years driving, gonna miss that car, but enjoying the new one! I got a great rate on the used auto loan from my local credit union, 1.99%! They pulled a 779 EX! That being said I guess I'm skipping straight to bronze today, as I never updated my status until now.

In other news I just got off the phone, and for the first time, I actually got Citi to lower my APR. I talked with them online first, and only got it from 24.5% to 21.74%, I asked why it was so high and they referred me to a phone number. I called in and spoke with someone, waiting on hold for a while, and they came back and offered 17.74%. I'll take it! Smiley Happy My scores are as high as they've ever been and I'm appreciating the rates it's getting me so far! Time to garden for another year!

Message 58 of 615
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, smc, i think its harder to have boy bands nowadays cuz all they end up doing is picking one for success and disposing the rest like yesterdays Credit OnesSmiley Wink
Message 59 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

And as always best comment of the night to my friend AJC! Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 615
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.