Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2017

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2017

Hello!  Just settling in after the tumultuous weekend! Things are back to normal now, again figuring what card gets axed next.....not sure if I want to pull the plug on my Amex PRG now or wait till the AF hits I think like June, July? Used all my credits already so just waiting......

Message 81 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

1month down ! 23 more to go Smiley Sad I went crazy applying for everything after my BK and I have so many inquiries that its horrendous. I'm planning on buying a home in about 3 years so I want to make sure that I have a clean inquiry-free slate. 

Message 82 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the garden for the long haul.  After my recent spree, I don't see the need for any more credit lines.  I don't see any mortgages or auto loans for the next several years so I'll let the recent hard pulls drop off and let a baddie from several years ago drop off next year and bump my scores over the 800 mark.

Of course, this is subject to change depending on what hand life decides to deal me and assuming I don't see anything shiny that I must have.  I really like shiny things.

Message 83 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU just bumped me to 662! Finally in the 600's 660's with them. 😀

Message 84 of 615
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
TU just bumped me to 662! Finally in the 600's with them. 😀

Nice!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 85 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gardening since 3/31/17

Nurturing my current cards, paying down debt/taxes, and SAVING Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
TU just bumped me to 662! Finally in the 600's with them. 😀

Nice!

Thanks, medicgrrl! Oops, just realized I meant to say I'm in the 660's with them! ☺

Message 87 of 615
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I've been gardening for a whopping 4 days now.  I've done everything I can on my rebuild.  Now I wait for my 3 reports to be clean next Spring.  I'm bored.  Working on my sister's credit now.  Paid off a collection of hers today.  I would pay down their debt if I had the money, but I don't...so I guess I'm out of things to do and should go clean the house or do laundry or something productive.

Still contemplating whether I want to convince my son to app for a NFCU cash rewards card.  He's got a Visa with his local CU and a Chase Freedom.  He needs another card...yeah, that's the truth.  Ok, I won't bug him...back to gardening, or cleaning or something.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 88 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been gardening for a few months now. I've been tempted by Chase and that cursed little green checkmark, but I've been a good boy and stayed the itchy trigger fingers. I'll be down to 3 Inq's on each CB come January and that's when I'll be looking for a good size SL with the CSP. Earlier in April, I got a 16k bump in CLI's between 5 different cards, AMEX being the big hitter at a full 3X, taking me to 18k on that one card alone!! Hell, I don't need any more credit than I have now, but I'm like "gimmie gimmie GIMMIE!!!" LoL!!!

I've found a comfy little spot in the Garden and I'll be just fine right where I am until next January!!

Stay GREEN y'all!!!!!!

Message 89 of 615
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Checking in for May! Still gardening strong!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 90 of 615
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.