Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2018

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2018

Checked on the kid - it's been four hours since her dose of meds and her temperature is just shy of 99°F. The real test will be this afternoon, to see if it wears off. Grandma reports she's most her usual self. And Grandma is very amused the kids' new favorite words are "ewww" and "yucky". 😀

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1391 of 2,367
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

called about my car - part still on back order wahh!

called about the house. still no news double wah! now thats its summer id like to just back out and forget about it and just enjoy my darn summer! definitely totally over this.. 

You need to offer double offerings at the housing temple NOW pay close attention to the quick close GOD and be exra nice to him.

i will and am! i just feel like the realtor gavs us false hope.. he told us that even though short sales do take months that this one seemed like it wouldnt be that way but its already been since the week after easter since the paperwork went to the short sale bank.. uh. thats almost 2 months already!

Getting a clsoing time frame on short sales is not an exact science. I wish it was.   You will be fine just call every Monday and Wednesday.

The sqeaky call gets the home.  Be firm but polite. 

Message 1392 of 2,367
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Lunch today was fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cut corn, a free wax bean/green bean vegetable mix, garden salad w/feta cheese. Dessert was brownies. Drink, sweet or unsweetened tea. Nice spread but really needed rolls! I got everything but the garden salad. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1393 of 2,367
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

LO just called. UW needs more time to evaluate the satisfactory of finalizing conditions. LO requested we put a 10 day extension onto this contract.

With this late notice, I have a feeling that we're going to fall out of contract.

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 1394 of 2,367
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

LO just called. UW needs more time to evaluate the satisfactory of finalizing conditions. LO requested we put a 10 day extension onto this contract.

With this late notice, I have a feeling that we're going to fall out of contract.

oh noooo! fingers crossed for you!

Message 1395 of 2,367
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Adkins, you need to open a restaurant at work, I'm hungry every other post YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP YUPSmiley Wink

Happy Whine Wednesday everyoneSmiley Happy

My whine today is why do people who score huge limits , especially so close to post bk, complain a lender doesn't like them because they cant get a cli on another card they scored? 25k on one card isnt enough or is it just me, it is never enough. Aggghhhh. Some may understand this gripe more than others but all I can do is complain about my $500 limit I guessSmiley Wink
Message 1396 of 2,367
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

My whine today is why do people who score huge limits , especially so close to post bk, complain a lender doesn't like them because they cant get a cli on another card they scored? 25k on one card isnt enough or is it just me, it is never enough. Aggghhhh. Some may understand this gripe more than others but all I can do is complain about my $500 limit I guessSmiley Wink

Yep, I know what you mean... similarly, that's why you'll never hear me gripe about my $7.5k BCP, which for many around here would be an insult but for my modest spending is quite OK.  I burned Amex in BK 18 years ago, and I'm just happy to be back at all. 

Those who have had bumps in the road - like me - should take into consideration where they are coming from, especially if there is a fairly fresh BK still reporting (!).  spock.gif

/whine over

Message 1397 of 2,367
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Lest you forget...

PRINGLES!

Message 1398 of 2,367
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Adkins, you need to open a restaurant at work, I'm hungry every other post YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP YUPSmiley Wink

Happy Whine Wednesday everyoneSmiley Happy

I've caught myself doing that when I started complaining about Discover not giving me a CLI over $4,500 while my wife has a much higher limit. Meanwhile, I have several cards over 10K, one at 20K and one at 50K. Considering less than 18 months ago I was thrilled with a $500 limit, I've realized that I need to keep things in perspective.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1399 of 2,367
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Hey everyone!!! How's is going?  Me?  I'm still hanging in there...still in the garden.  I'm excited that June will soon be here and I can change my spade to the next step.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 1400 of 2,367
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.