Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - May 2018

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Adkins, you need to open a restaurant at work, I'm hungry every other post YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP YUPSmiley Wink

Happy Whine Wednesday everyoneSmiley Happy

My whine today is why do people who score huge limits , especially so close to post bk, complain a lender doesn't like them because they cant get a cli on another card they scored? 25k on one card isnt enough or is it just me, it is never enough. Aggghhhh. Some may understand this gripe more than others but all I can do is complain about my $500 limit I guessSmiley Wink

My fav is SD’ing the card bc of not getting CLI’s. Everyone else is getting them, so unfair blah blah blah. 😐 9 times out of 10, they are not using the limit they have. 

Message 1401 of 2,367
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

In The Kitchen With David on now for 5 hours tonight. Time to dig that QVC card out of the sock drawer

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1402 of 2,367
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

LO just called. UW needs more time to evaluate the satisfactory of finalizing conditions. LO requested we put a 10 day extension onto this contract.

With this late notice, I have a feeling that we're going to fall out of contract.

oh noooo! fingers crossed for you!

Yes I think it will.

UW is being a stickler about transcripts. We turned in returns on May 2 at the IRS office (drove over 240 miles one way to make it happen). Scanned the stamp and every page of the returns to LO. Payment cleared our checking account. UW wants to see it posted on the transcripts and isn’t budging.

Realtor is seeing what she can do to extend. LO wants 15 days, realtor asking for 10. I just see this falling apart. 😞

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 1403 of 2,367
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

LO just called. UW needs more time to evaluate the satisfactory of finalizing conditions. LO requested we put a 10 day extension onto this contract.

With this late notice, I have a feeling that we're going to fall out of contract.

Yes I think it will.

UW is being a stickler about transcripts. We turned in returns on May 2 at the IRS office (drove over 240 miles one way to make it happen). Scanned the stamp and every page of the returns to LO. Payment cleared our checking account. UW wants to see it posted on the transcripts and isn’t budging.

Realtor is seeing what she can do to extend. LO wants 15 days, realtor asking for 10. I just see this falling apart. 😞

Ugh, I'm sorry! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1404 of 2,367
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Both commutes were a little bad, a little bit good. The kid was good although she still ate a lighter dinner than normal. Into the shower afterwards and straight to bed. I peeked in on her a few minutes ago and she had barely moved from where the DH put her down earlier. The Discover was compost, offering student loans but not refinancing them. Uh, nope nope nope nope nope nope nope! At one point I considered going for my Master's but then thought better of it. Time to clean the kitty boxes (yes, I use gloves)! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1405 of 2,367
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Logged in to AmEx today to check balance, and a pop-up was whispering sweet somethings onto my screen about a pre-approved personal loan. Maybe some other time my generous friend, you come with too much baggage ....

Message 1406 of 2,367
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Dw got an ad from Discover regarding a Home Equity loan today....not a "preapproval", but an invitation to apply.

We might have to chat about that one...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1407 of 2,367
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

Yes I think it will.

😢

Message 1408 of 2,367
Anonymous
Not applicable

girl on my facebook posted about the house again! they had a good inspection.. another! picture and how shes going to miss her neighbors blah blah

bad bad karma!!! it can all still fall apart as we can see!

Message 1409 of 2,367
QCS123
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Howdy peeps.  Not much going on here, just another day of being chained to a desk for a little money... sigh.

I define "work" as trading large amounts of time and energy for small amounts of money.

In other news, I found out that my wife was also cheating on me.  So much for being sweet and innocent.  She's just digging herself an even deeper hole.

Lowlimits, I'm sorry this happened to you. That sucks. I just don't understand why people do these things. Hang in there, its not worth it to stress over someone who is willing to treat you that way, they aren't worth your time or energy.. 

Message 1410 of 2,367
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.