Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2018

tag
QCS123
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2018

@Adkins wrote:

Checked on the kid - it's been four hours since her dose of meds and her temperature is just shy of 99°F. The real test will be this afternoon, to see if it wears off. Grandma reports she's most her usual self. And Grandma is very amused the kids' new favorite words are "ewww" and "yucky". 😀

Heart Glad shes feeling better!

Message 1411 of 2,367
QCS123
Established Contributor

Gardening news: FICO took a small jump, gained a few pts on EX and few pts on TU. Beginning to look like I might make my goal of 720 across the board in 2018. DH is another story :-(

Of course my Discover statement closed today with the new BT on it, so those same pts are likely to fly away in the next few days. Easy come easy go, they will be back when the balance gets paid down in the next month or two. In the next few weeks all other cards will be paid off.

Message 1412 of 2,367
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@QCS123 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Checked on the kid - it's been four hours since her dose of meds and her temperature is just shy of 99°F. The real test will be this afternoon, to see if it wears off. Grandma reports she's most her usual self. And Grandma is very amused the kids' new favorite words are "ewww" and "yucky". 😀

Heart Glad shes feeling better!

50/50 - her temperature was back up when she woke up from her nap. Meh. And easily knocked back down with meds again. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1413 of 2,367
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

Not doing anything special but I just renewed my mortgage for the last time so that felt good.  In 5 years I will be free - just in time for retirement.  I had a credit card company told me that I was preapproved for a credit increase again so I took their offer.  No hard pulls for either.

Just paying my bills and paying down my cc debt.  I consolidated onto my highest limit credit card because they offered a 0% rate and 1% transfer fee - I'd be crazy not to do it.  3-yrs with no new credit lines.  That's it for my 6-month check-in.

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 1414 of 2,367
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

girl on my facebook posted about the house again! they had a good inspection.. another! picture and how shes going to miss her neighbors blah blah

bad bad karma!!! it can all still fall apart as we can see!

Keeping positive thoughts for you!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 1415 of 2,367
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The kid woke up with a temp around 102 again. We just gave her some water/tea mix and put her back to bed. I think I'll call the pediatrician today and see if she can squeeze the kid in on Friday (assuming the kids temp is still up). My main concern is another silent ear infection, since the kid gave no indication last time. Oddly enough I'm awake right when I need to be but I'm going to take another hour and give the kid some more sleep.

Credit wise I'm waiting on a few statements to cut, so I can pay them. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1416 of 2,367
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Happy Friday Senior everyoneSmiley Happy

Man 3 years no new credit , that's bossSmiley Wink

If I make it 2 months I'm a credit gangstaSmiley Happy
Message 1417 of 2,367
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still in garden With gloves off and watering!
Message 1418 of 2,367
AppHappyTog
Regular Contributor

Goooood morning everyone and happy Thursday! 

Adkins- hope the nugget starts feeling better soon! 

Its been a crazy month around here, I just realized we’re almost halfway through 2018! Summer starts for my kids end of next week, I’m a terrible parent and I’m totally dreading it. I’m going to miss my quiet time and having an 8 hour break each day from everyone fighting. The middle kiddos birthday was Saturday so we spent Sunday through Tuesday doing a family camping trip out near Fort Worth... terrible idea in Texas- it’s way too darn hot and we all came back with sunburns and allergies 😂.

My birthday was yesterday and comenity threw me a couple bones with some auto CLI’s on accounts that statements closed on Monday and Tuesday and my credit nemesis Capital One gave me $200. Thanks, I guess. No score changes here but almost 2 months in the garden. I’ve decided that I think I’m going to try to hang in until Summer 2020 after a lot of discussion with the hubby. We’re going to try to hammer through some last remaining home reno’s and we will definitely be listing our house. We need more space to hopefully eliminate some of the above referenced issues with the kids being smooshed together all the time and fighting. 

Current Scores 4/18: EQ8 645/EQ9 686/TU 664/EX 682
Starting Scores 10/17: EQ 590 /TU 592/EX 560
AAoA: 3y6mo
Message 1419 of 2,367
UncleB
Credit Mentor

For all of our NFCU aficionados here's some good news... overnight they went live with Zelle!  screamer.gif

The info on their website hasn't been updated yet, but it's now on the app. Smiley Very Happy

Here's the thread:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/NFCU-Zelle-is-alive/m-p/5250257

Message 1420 of 2,367
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.