Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

@SteveCi wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I'm not fully ready to enter in my gardening application just yet! I Can't wait though!

I'm 25 and applied for my first credit card this week! Figured i'd go app crazy until I was denied by someone and then farm and boost my AAoA. 

Amex PRG - Approved NPSL

Amex BCE - Approved 2k

Walmart Discover - Approved 1k

I (need??) a Visa or MC. I have had my eye on Chase Freedom; Would you recommend a different one instead? What's your favorite revolving card

Well your definitley off to a great start with the cards you have now and feel free to join any day or time. 

My favorite right now is my CAP1 cash rewards but will soon be replace Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1121 of 2,152
rtw
Established Contributor

@09Lexie, Not interested in any cards but would love a cl on my CSP.  I know it's a hard pull but I am going to hold tight.

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 1122 of 2,152
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Hi SteveCi!

Since you are not quite ready to enter the garden you might want to start a new thread asking your question. Cone on back once you are done apping and we'll be happy to welcome you into our club! 😊
Message 1123 of 2,152
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@rtw

Well, I'll stop and pickup some anti itch cream for you. That CSP is on my fall spree list!
Message 1124 of 2,152
hausfrau
New Contributor

So, I'm talking with my doctor yesterday, and he asked what I'd been doing in my spare time. When I said "gardening", and then snickered a little, I got a little crosseyed look from him.

I suddenly got afraid that maybe he thought I was growing pot or something (I get random anxiety with no basis in reality) and I started frantically trying to explain what gardening was. And then I rambled some more about the success of my sweet potatoes.

By the end of my rambling about my credit crusade, I think he may believe that I'm unstable now. I should have just said I was growing pot.

Thank you, myFico. When the men with the funny white coats come for me, I'm blaming you!

Starting my rebuild!

Message 1125 of 2,152
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1126 of 2,152
myjourney
Super Contributor

@hausfrau wrote:
So, I'm talking with my doctor yesterday, and he asked what I'd been doing in my spare time. When I said "gardening", and then snickered a little, I got a little crosseyed look from him.

I suddenly got afraid that maybe he thought I was growing pot or something (I get random anxiety with no basis in reality) and I started frantically trying to explain what gardening was. And then I rambled some more about the success of my sweet potatoes.

By the end of my rambling about my credit crusade, I think he may believe that I'm unstable now. I should have just said I was growing pot.

Thank you, myFico. When the men with the funny white coats come for me, I'm blaming you!

ROFLMAO get to phone and leave me a number I'll help you breakout and return to the garden Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1127 of 2,152
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@hausfrau wrote:

LOL!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1128 of 2,152
SteveCi
Established Member

@09Lexie

Hi! Thanks!

I am too excited, I just wanted to make an appearance. See you soon

FICO (04/14): 752 1) Too many inquiries 2)Student loan

Message 1129 of 2,152
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

thanks 09lexie and myjourney. 

Its not hard too garden! 

idk if I posted about me going into banana republic last week, but they were like you can save 15% on those shirts (and I laughed a little too myself) 

mind you i could have saved the 20+ bucks but not worth a hard pull or a hit too my aaoa

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 1130 of 2,152
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.