tag
ayles
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

@KennyRS wrote:
Oooh -- just realized it's May.

Yayyyyy my birth month Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

PS Way to go on not apping Smiley Happy

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Message 5561 of 5,572
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:
Today must have been itchy app day. I felt the urge too. So annoying!! Smiley Sad I resisted thank goodness. lol I even came up with excuses in my head.. It's just pitiful! I stopped. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

my six month cli is coming up in June for my BCP so hopefully that will make my itch to app go away. Its been September since my last app. Hopefully can hold off thru the whole summer :-(

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5562 of 5,572
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@ayles wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

Thanks! You too! Smiley Happy Happy birthday month! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5563 of 5,572
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
Today must have been itchy app day. I felt the urge too. So annoying!! Smiley Sad I resisted thank goodness. lol I even came up with excuses in my head.. It's just pitiful! I stopped. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

my six month cli is coming up in June for my BCP so hopefully that will make my itch to app go away. Its been September since my last app. Hopefully can hold off thru the whole summer :-(

Very nice! Best of luck! Maybe that's what I should be doing.. making lists of CLI days to come. lol Maybe that would be satiating. 

Message 5564 of 5,572
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@azguy13 wrote:

@ayles wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@ayles wrote:

Okay I have to confess I have a slight app twitch :/ 

I want to increase my Care Credit line and I really want the Target card lol.  It's so silly.  Nothing that can't truly wait another month or so at least (I'm already paid through end of May for my chiropractor so don't necessarily need the Care Credit increase right this minute, probably will beginning of June...).

I did pay off a huge chunk of my CU CC this past week though and the statement cuts tonight.  If my scores go up significantly (that was majority of my utilization so it'll drop from about 10% to about 5% after this new balance reports) I may consider doing a tiny escape and then again in July to refinance my personal loan through my CU because we're going on vacation and also with the same HP get an increase on our cc there and then won't do anything for a year at least.  We'll see though.  Taking one day at a time...

Well, you just stated that you really dont need the new credit at this point. Why don't you just wait until July to app for everything you want? It makes for a good goal Smiley Happy

Hey you Smiley Happy Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm standing firm...at least tonight Cat Tongue

One day at a time is all I ask, lol. 

Lets stay app free together Smiley Happy You don't need to last as long as I plan to, but I don't mind company

I'm not a very reliable person when it comes to staying in the garden, but it's really what I need to do and I know it. lol So hopefully I'll be here to bother you a bunch. Smiley Happy

Message 5565 of 5,572
Crisis
Established Contributor

Happy May Day, April Garden Clubbers!

Have a wonderful day.

Tra la, it's may, the lusty month of may.  That lovely month when everyone goes/ blissfully astray.  It's time/ to do/ a wretched thing or two/ and try to make each precious day/ one you'll always rue!

In the garden until debt is paid off and scores are up!
Message 5566 of 5,572
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Crisis wrote:

Happy May Day, April Garden Clubbers!

Have a wonderful day.

Tra la, it's may, the lusty month of may.  That lovely month when everyone goes/ blissfully astray.  It's time/ to do/ a wretched thing or two/ and try to make each precious day/ one you'll always rue!

lol Happy May Day, Katie! Smiley Happy

Message 5567 of 5,572
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Mine, too!

Hapypy birthday month Smiley Happy

@ayles wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

Message 5568 of 5,572
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

Very nice! Best of luck! Maybe that's what I should be doing.. making lists of CLI days to come. lol Maybe that would be satiating. 

...right up until your CLI request gets you a 7-10 message.  Smiley Sad

All three of them.  Smiley Sad

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 5569 of 5,572
bobbay
Established Contributor

good morning all.  just checking in after reading my morning threads.Smiley Happy then hitting the road.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 5570 of 5,572
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.