Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

tag
MrMurphyBrown
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

@Irisa wrote:

I keep dozing off, time to call it a night.

Good night, GC!

nite

Several other cards in the sock drawer. A few late payments that are legit from a few years ago. I may get motivated while in the garden to contend with Synchrony and try to get a good will deletion. Utilization and inquiries are my main score dings. I tend to sit in the 650-680 range most of the time because I love hitting "apply" buttons.
Message 1101 of 5,572
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

I keep dozing off, time to call it a night.

Good night, GC!

Gnight!

Message 1102 of 5,572
MrMurphyBrown
Regular Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@MVIEW wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Crisis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Well gang it's that time ! everyone have a good night

Night Wade!

Hi, roomie! How are you? 

Hi Roomie!!!!

i am good, just tired. Lol.  Long week at work. Smiley Happy

I am going to be so drained when I go back to work. I havent worked since Dec 8th

Lol!!! That would be very hard. I'm still hoping you don't leave. 

Me too. Just need a stateside gig, lol. I am throwing my resume everywhere

Maybe it's time to head back to school and become a nurse

1.) I can deal with blood, missing body parts, I have even held up a severed human head with maggots in it. I cannot do vomit

2.) I will be attending part time no matter what job I find around here.

3.) I would be a terrible nurse lol

1.  Few nurses can handle vomit without at least some gagging.  Smiley Happy  And there are worse smells that the human body can make other than puke.

2.  Part time for the prerequisites is cool but if you do RN, it's tough to find a part-time school.  You need a sugarmomma/sugardaddy to fund you while in school or student loans.

3.  Why would you be a terrible nurse?  A nurse only needs to be good at being objective.  Caring for patients is the easy part.  

Oh I know there are far worse smells than vomit. I don't know what it is, I just can't do it. I think it's just how it looks. I will be going part time so I can knock out some math courses. It has been quite a few years and I feel I need a refresher. I will be starting a Six Sigma Green Belt course either May 1st or June 1st through Villanova. It is an online course so I should be alright, as long as I have semi-reliable internet to take the exams on. 

I would be a terrible nurse because I would probablyc all people out of their BS (i.e. their pain level is at 10/10 in their thrat but they can still drink OJ and talk on the phone all day). I know that is one in a a hundred or so but it would still bug me. I am still trying to see the good in people before seeing the bad, lol. 

There are a lot of young people in nursing school, and by young I mean immature and barely able to get to class on time.  Going as a nontraditional student (older), you have a HUGE advantage.  A's are easy to get and the young ones freak out at the amount of homework.  Life experience and common sense are a major part of nursing and college life -- it's all about critical thinking these days.  Nothing like having an edge.  When I was in school, they were constantly trying to get me to sell my homework.  Of course I wouldn't do it -- I sure as hell don't want a nurse taking care of me when I'm in long-term care that made it through school cheating....  scary.

Several other cards in the sock drawer. A few late payments that are legit from a few years ago. I may get motivated while in the garden to contend with Synchrony and try to get a good will deletion. Utilization and inquiries are my main score dings. I tend to sit in the 650-680 range most of the time because I love hitting "apply" buttons.
Message 1103 of 5,572
MrMurphyBrown
Regular Contributor

Nite nite Smiley Happy  time for me to get some ZZzzz's too.

Message 1104 of 5,572
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@MVIEW wrote:

Nite nite Smiley Happy  time for me to get some ZZzzz's too.

gnight!

Message 1105 of 5,572
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Well, my head has hit the pillow. Goodnight everyone!

Message 1106 of 5,572
NYFan63
Established Contributor

I have joined the Garden til Jan 2015 and possibly longer.  I will request a CLI with NFCU in July 2014....

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 1107 of 5,572
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

Good Morning GC Members!!!

How all is well in your world?  It's freaking rain over here....I think it will be like this all day. 

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 1108 of 5,572
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 1109 of 5,572
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Good morning GC! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1110 of 5,572
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.