Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

well 1 day with the spade and now its gone. 

but planning on gardening for at least 1+ years. 

in the past 3 months. 

chase freedom 500

citizens bank mc 500

ae 400

walmart 800

and now today amex zync for 500 limit with autopay. (today)

also got a new car and approved for tier one financing through toyota financial.(today) NO COSIGNER NEEDED!!! (thats giant for me)  

im putting all my app power in a shed locking it with chains and throwing away the key. 

score all about the day. 

fico from myfico tu 688 eq 689

dealer pulled tu 704

and bank pulled eq i think and was 709 (for overdradt line of credit that was denied)

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 321 of 324
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@OlegWasHere wrote:

well 1 day with the spade and now its gone. 

You're doing fine man, one's first Amex, until Amex changes their backdating policy, is something I and probably most of the forum will always give people a free pass on as it should be done as soon as possible.

Gardening is a tool, not the end goal in and of itself.  Honestly in the year+ you're talking about, you'll be in better shape with that Amex than without it, so it's a quality app regardless when it comes to credit building... which is the whole goal of gardening in the first place really.  Gardening and strategic apps go hand in hand when we're talking about prettying up one's credit report and resultant FICO score.

        
Message 322 of 324
codimom
Frequent Contributor

For a man your age, you are doing awesome.  Take good care of those seedlings and they will take care of you!  I wish I would have thought to get my own AMEX when I was 21!   Keep up the good work!!

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 323 of 324
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

Is there room for one more gardner?  I have applied for enough new credit this year.  My last new account is for a 2012 Camry so its time to pay some of this debt off.  Will stay in the gardent until August 2013.

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 324 of 324
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.