Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - August 2014

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2014

Smiley Happy Good morning GC!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 161 of 2,931
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

Morning! Smiley Happy

Message 162 of 2,931
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Morning! Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Good morning Kenny!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 163 of 2,931
nma851
Regular Contributor

Happy August to the GC!

Really enjoying this garden-time & watching the growth.  Time is truly our best friend Smiley Happy.  

I'm a bit concerned as I will need to begin car-hunting ASAP as about 3 wheels are 'in the grave'...  I honestly did not anticipate this - at least not THIS soon - and is basicaly going to destroy the last (going on) 2 years of hard work & additional growth.  There is no choice in the matter; one has to get from point A to B & back!

Nonetheless, IIRC, I have about 2 weeks or so to rate/car shop to have them "lumped together" (inq wise that is).  I doubt the INQ will really hurt, if at all, as August was a 1 year mark leaving me with 2 INQ's.  Still, the new installment account is something I am trying to put off as long as I possibly can since I don't want to backrack & have to start all over again.  

Whenever my last installment accounts were closed/paid, I actually had a drop then & recovered since (closed in April, bounced back the next month or July at most - odd).  As such, I have not had an open installment account since April and I've been pretty much 'stagnant' score-wise ever since.  I know, I know, it's all in the wonderful formulas & enhancements and the price of eggs in every country LOLOL. 

It's been a LONG time since I even financed a vehicle, "back in the day" I would get a new car every 2-3 years, and I hate to go into this blindly.  Once I get down to the 3 models/makes, then & only then will I start the financing process.  I wish I could use my bank as the note-holder however if I can get a 0% deal, obviously I would be a fool to NOT take that over the (pretty-much) guaranteed approval.  Interest or no interest is a no brainer!!!

Anyway my GC friends, if anyone has a few words of wisdom, I'm listening.  Even if you want to offer some experiences with the Make/Model, I'm all ears for that too.  

Other than this, thank you all in advance, I hope you are all doing well & have a great weekend, and look forward to "everything" Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Take care & thanks again!!!!

PS:  This "STUCK" at 799 nonsense is TRULY getting old!!!  Would ONE POINT really hurt em to make a crippled guy smile LOLOL

BCE: 22.5K; BC-REW: 15K; QSSIG: 15K; CITI: 6K; FREE: 15.5K; DISC-IT: 17K; FCU: 20K; FCU-HELOC: 7.3/45K; AMZ-MC: 6.5K; KAY: 7.4K, LOWES VISA: 22K. FICOS: EX: 829; TU: 812, EQ: 822- 21 OCT 15. (NEVER TO FORGET PRE-MF: 635, 629, & 630 in Oct 2012)
Message 164 of 2,931
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Ok gardeners...you might want to take a ss of my gold spade Smiley Wink it is my first one ever, and I doubt it will be here very long. I will be seeking cli on my usaa cards here pretty quick--probably next week. Check that, perhaps 10-14 days to let a couple inqs age first.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 165 of 2,931
Focused10
Established Contributor

Checking in for August. Picked up my bronze spade. A couple  of days for my Amex 3x cli attempt. Looking forward to reporting good news!

;;;
BCE: $2K | Amazon: $5K | BBVAmex: $7.5K | AAdvntge: $8.5K | AMEX: $30K | Frdm: $10K | Citi: $6.2K | FNB: $10K | NASA: $25K | CapOne QS: $10K | Chase Marriott: $12K ~ Garden 3.2.16
Message 166 of 2,931
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Right on focused...me too. Congrats on your spade and gl on your 3x!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 167 of 2,931
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@nma851 wrote:

Happy August to the GC!

Really enjoying this garden-time & watching the growth.  Time is truly our best friend Smiley Happy.  

I'm a bit concerned as I will need to begin car-hunting ASAP as about 3 wheels are 'in the grave'...  I honestly did not anticipate this - at least not THIS soon - and is basicaly going to destroy the last (going on) 2 years of hard work & additional growth.  There is no choice in the matter; one has to get from point A to B & back!

Nonetheless, IIRC, I have about 2 weeks or so to rate/car shop to have them "lumped together" (inq wise that is).  I doubt the INQ will really hurt, if at all, as August was a 1 year mark leaving me with 2 INQ's.  Still, the new installment account is something I am trying to put off as long as I possibly can since I don't want to backrack & have to start all over again.  

Whenever my last installment accounts were closed/paid, I actually had a drop then & recovered since (closed in April, bounced back the next month or July at most - odd).  As such, I have not had an open installment account since April and I've been pretty much 'stagnant' score-wise ever since.  I know, I know, it's all in the wonderful formulas & enhancements and the price of eggs in every country LOLOL. 

It's been a LONG time since I even financed a vehicle, "back in the day" I would get a new car every 2-3 years, and I hate to go into this blindly.  Once I get down to the 3 models/makes, then & only then will I start the financing process.  I wish I could use my bank as the note-holder however if I can get a 0% deal, obviously I would be a fool to NOT take that over the (pretty-much) guaranteed approval.  Interest or no interest is a no brainer!!!

Anyway my GC friends, if anyone has a few words of wisdom, I'm listening.  Even if you want to offer some experiences with the Make/Model, I'm all ears for that too.  

Other than this, thank you all in advance, I hope you are all doing well & have a great weekend, and look forward to "everything" Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Take care & thanks again!!!!

PS:  This "STUCK" at 799 nonsense is TRULY getting old!!!  Would ONE POINT really hurt em to make a crippled guy smile LOLOL

whatswrong with your car i you do not mind me asking

Message 168 of 2,931
credit_challenged09
Regular Contributor

back in the garden club after applying for JCP and an auto loan.. with a $400 credit limit.   still undecided on car that I want.

FICO Scores: (EX-735-11/12) EQ-757-12/03 (TU-750-11/12)
Discover FICO: 756 - 12/17 Walmart FICO: 750-1/06
USAA FAKO: EX-742 EQ-761 TU-761

Macys $7.2k - NFCU $24k - Discover $6.8k - Cap One $3500 - Nordstrom $3.5k - Wells Fargo $1k - Walmart $4.5k- The Limited $2.5k- Victoria's Secret $2.2k- Bloomingdales $2k- JCP $700
Message 169 of 2,931
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Morning y'all!
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 170 of 2,931
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.