Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - December 2011

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - December 2011

Decided to try to hold off my urge to app unitl 12/12. No guarantees!!! My fellow members should keep me in check! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 61 of 342
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Got a auto CLI from Fingerhut yesterday 350 to 650!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Yea I know..............who has a fingerhut card Smiley Very Happy

I have a Fingerhut card with a $1,800 limit...they've been giving me an auto CLI of $500 approximately every six months... Smiley Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 62 of 342
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

1st time for me in the garden....it's very pleasant in here Smiley Very Happy

What am I suppose to do if I got the itch?

Have you tried Lanacane? Smiley Wink

(Ducking for cover...)

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 63 of 342
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

I'm officially putting myself in the garden...and as for punishment for leaving the garden in the first place, I'm leaving my purple gardening gloves and matching watering can at the door; that way, if I garden without gloves, when I poke my finger, that will remind me not to app.  Smiley Wink

I don't intend to app for anything else until July '12, but I did add a Walmart card to my portfolio; it doesn't have as high a limit as I would have liked, but it's serving its purpose for now.  By the time July comes, I would have paid off more than half of my personal loan that I got from my credit union, paid off some transactions that have $0 interest for six months, and more than two thirds of my other credit card balances...and by that time, I'll probably have a couple of accounts that may have an auto CLI; who knows?  Smiley Wink

In gardening mode now...hoping to be here for at least six months!  Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 342
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Got a auto CLI from Fingerhut yesterday 350 to 650!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Yea I know..............who has a fingerhut card Smiley Very Happy

I have a Fingerhut card with a $1,800 limit...they've been giving me an auto CLI of $500 approximately every six months... Smiley Happy

Thats awesome!! Was thinking of closing them, will keep for awhile now!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 65 of 342
casmith1980
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Decided to try to hold off my urge to app unitl 12/12. No guarantees!!! My fellow members should keep me in check! Smiley Very Happy

This is the December gardeners, not the "half of December" gardening club Smiley Wink

LOL  (just playin')

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 66 of 342
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@casmith1980 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

This is the December gardeners, not the "half of December" gardening club Smiley Wink

LOL  (just playin')

thats Dec. 2012 Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 67 of 342
wamcon
Valued Member

I am brand new to gardening here... but real nice to meet you.  I am forcing myself to no longer consider app'ing for anything until I apply for a mortgage.  I will pursue CLI if a soft pull on my cc's.  My focus is to pay off my remaining two cards so I only have 1-2% util on any given card and letting them age while I wait for Direct Loans to report the new tradelines they created to Experian and TransUnion.  Once all three have all accurate and current information - I will check my scores and figure out my next step but it won't be to apply for any more credit until I qualify for a mortgage. 

Current FICO TU 628 EQ 629 as of last week.

Starting Score: 552 Nov 2010
Current Score: 681 Mar 20113
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 68 of 342
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

How many of you were blessed with a nice Holiday CLI?  It was probably because of your good gardening habits.

Well, in addition to my own garden I tend to my DH's. This morning the statement cut for his Lowe's card, so, with his permission, I hit the luv button. He went from $600 -> $4600!!! I would have been happy if they had doubled his limit; I wasn't expecting such a generous jump! Smiley Very Happy

Since we have some recarpeting that we want to do next year, this will be a big help. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 69 of 342
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tinuviel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How many of you were blessed with a nice Holiday CLI?  It was probably because of your good gardening habits.

Well, in addition to my own garden I tend to my DH's. This morning the statement cut for his Lowe's card, so, with his permission, I hit the luv button. He went from $600 -> $4600!!! I would have been happy if they had doubled his limit; I wasn't expecting such a generous jump! Smiley Very Happy

Since we have some recarpeting that we want to do next year, this will be a big help. Smiley Happy

WOW!!! A $4,000 blessing just by hitting the luv button -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 342
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.