Garden Club Meeting - January 2014

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - January 2014

@Irisa wrote:

Time to get back to work. I hope everyone has a good evening Smiley Happy

Don't work too hard.........You have a good eveing also

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 1711 of 8,129
hot4u
Established Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Time to get back to work. I hope everyone has a good evening Smiley Happy

Surf Board all Waxed up waiting for you to get off Work

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 1712 of 8,129
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

Boy o Boy..........Women don't miss a thing Smiley Frustrated

That's right! Plus I have my ERT training Smiley Tongue   haha

HAHAHA....... I want to know who trained you??

ROFLOL me Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1713 of 8,129
myjourney
Super Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

Hi guys and gals! 

Haven't checked in here in a while. 

inq free since 9/5/2012. 

my util needs to be way down, so im definitely in the 6 month stretch at least at this point. 

Didn't even bother applying for another amex. 

p.s. kohls inq is fell off my reports on the 4th.

Chase, Citi, and, Cabelas will be falling off in a month ex, eq, and eq. woot!

Hi ya stranger 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1714 of 8,129
myjourney
Super Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
Thanks y'all for all the support and cingrats! Thanks MJ for the shuttle! I have nothing that I need to apply for so I will be trying to go for two!

I already know you can and will do it 

Welcome home 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1715 of 8,129
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Good evening, everyone! Too much craziness for me this week, especially today at home :/ Going on a cruise with the boyfriend on Sunday, and since he lives in South NJ I offered to have him stay at my house the night before. However my mother's been having a tough time at work and just not cooperating with the house situation, not to mention I have my poor little kitten recooperating in the guest room after getting fixed today, so I had to book a hotel.

My expenses are certainly going up, especially since I got into a car accident and my family had to pay $900 just in towing and storage fees alone because apparently there's a lien on the title (nice, guys....), and they can't figure out who exactly holds the lien, and it took my parents a week and a half to finally contact the auto body shop -_- i understand with the holidays and all, but I would've gotten that car out of there ASAP just to avoid all the wasted money. So, two weeks and a day later the mangled mess is in our driveway. As a result, my mom and I made a deal that I would pay off the JCP bill from her holiday spending, and at this point my mom is so stressed out with everything that I'm afraid to ask her for the approximately $250 that's not JCP related she spent on my cards.

Once everything calms down I'm sure I'll have a good talk with her, and likely cut my parents off the Shell and JCP cards. I trust my father whole-heartedly, but my mother holds the purse strings and she doesn't do a very good job of it. I don't want this to become a habit later on, especially when I'm moved out and on my own making a salary. Not that I would certainly turn my back on my family if they needed money, but I see how my mother spends (particularly on credit cards), then complains she doesn't have the money to pay bills. It's nice to live a certain lifestyle, and my parents make a very good joint income, but what's a great income if you're spending too much and struggling like that?

It's a good thing I'm more of a saver than a spender so I have more than enough money that all these expenses won't put me into debt at all and I can still PIF, but I hate watching my savings dwindle THAT much. It's only another semester until I can finally work full-time in my field (have a temporary part-time gig with a company that I absolutely love and love doing the work for!), but still, I am a college student, plan on doing grad school on-line, and looming student loans to worry about.

Meh. So that's my rant, sorry guys :/ I'm in a better mood, just a little depressed tonight and want to be able to move out already. It never used to be this bad until the past couple of years and it's not an environment I feel comfortable in anymore. Luckily, I don't have the retail job up here anymore to worry about, so I can spend more time at my on-campus apartment during the semester (which saves time and money on transporting myself back and forth, as well as more time to study!) and I'm looking for another part-time job on or very near campus for some extra cash.

Happy gardening, everyone! And I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful day Smiley Happy Stay warm!

Message 1716 of 8,129
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

ROFLOL me Smiley Tongue

THX MJ !!!!!!!!!! All i can say is that you trained her WELL Smiley Tongue

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 1717 of 8,129
myjourney
Super Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Good evening, everyone! Too much craziness for me this week, especially today at home :/ Going on a cruise with the boyfriend on Sunday, and since he lives in South NJ I offered to have him stay at my house the night before. However my mother's been having a tough time at work and just not cooperating with the house situation, not to mention I have my poor little kitten recooperating in the guest room after getting fixed today, so I had to book a hotel.

My expenses are certainly going up, especially since I got into a car accident and my family had to pay $900 just in towing and storage fees alone because apparently there's a lien on the title (nice, guys....), and they can't figure out who exactly holds the lien, and it took my parents a week and a half to finally contact the auto body shop -_- i understand with the holidays and all, but I would've gotten that car out of there ASAP just to avoid all the wasted money. So, two weeks and a day later the mangled mess is in our driveway. As a result, my mom and I made a deal that I would pay off the JCP bill from her holiday spending, and at this point my mom is so stressed out with everything that I'm afraid to ask her for the approximately $250 that's not JCP related she spent on my cards.

Once everything calms down I'm sure I'll have a good talk with her, and likely cut my parents off the Shell and JCP cards. I trust my father whole-heartedly, but my mother holds the purse strings and she doesn't do a very good job of it. I don't want this to become a habit later on, especially when I'm moved out and on my own making a salary. Not that I would certainly turn my back on my family if they needed money, but I see how my mother spends (particularly on credit cards), then complains she doesn't have the money to pay bills. It's nice to live a certain lifestyle, and my parents make a very good joint income, but what's a great income if you're spending too much and struggling like that?

It's a good thing I'm more of a saver than a spender so I have more than enough money that all these expenses won't put me into debt at all and I can still PIF, but I hate watching my savings dwindle THAT much. It's only another semester until I can finally work full-time in my field (have a temporary part-time gig with a company that I absolutely love and love doing the work for!), but still, I am a college student, plan on doing grad school on-line, and looming student loans to worry about.

Meh. So that's my rant, sorry guys :/ I'm in a better mood, just a little depressed tonight and want to be able to move out already. It never used to be this bad until the past couple of years and it's not an environment I feel comfortable in anymore. Luckily, I don't have the retail job up here anymore to worry about, so I can spend more time at my on-campus apartment during the semester (which saves time and money on transporting myself back and forth, as well as more time to study!) and I'm looking for another part-time job on or very near campus for some extra cash.

Happy gardening, everyone! And I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful day Smiley Happy Stay warm!

Hey you

Hang in there you're very good at making good sound decisions so I have no doubt you will.

Take your vacation have some fun and then deal with the rest with a clear head 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1718 of 8,129
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Hey you

Hang in there you're very good at making good sound decisions so I have no doubt you will.

Take your vacation have some fun and then deal with the rest with a clear head 

Thanks myjourney, I appreciate it! Smiley Happy

Message 1719 of 8,129
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@Wade64 wrote:

ROFLOL me Smiley Tongue

THX MJ !!!!!!!!!! All i can say is that you trained her WELL Smiley Tongue

Oh yes she's the boom 

Everyone she gets assigned to usually makes a sharp and quick turn around.. Lol

Trust me don't mess with that one hell she got after me and I was completely innocent Smiley Embarassed

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1720 of 8,129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.