Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - January 2014

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - January 2014

@coldnmn wrote:

Well! I'm going to go and tear up the town in my mind! To old to cold to do any thing else! See everybody next year! Happy New Year ! Smiley Very Happy

Night cold see you next year Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 41 of 8,129
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Hey MJ!
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 42 of 8,129
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@jspring86 wrote:

I'm new, but I'm looking to join this garden club thing!  I am planning to not app for anything else until July 2014 at the earliest.  Glad to be a part of this!

Welcome to the GC! If you haven't already done so, grab a seedling, watering can and gardening gloves.

This thread offers support to all who need age inquiries, new accounts and/or baddies.

So, sit back, pull up chair and enjoy watching those seedlings grow!

Message 43 of 8,129
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@kaskuli wrote:

I just checked my score, I had to use my last myfico Power Report and it reported a score of 721, up from 676.

I have no idea why scorewatch didn't give a heads up, but since everyone is in a festive mood, I'm not going to be a party pooper.

Ready to start my app spree, I think.

Apping for Freedom, will this force Amex to do a sp?

Just might..when I app for anything on EX, like clockwork they are right there checking on me. 

Message 44 of 8,129
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Count me in.  Last action in 2013 was application for DCU membership and due to the stupid verification questions I probably blue it and wasted a HP. (and believe me I was not drapping)  No new tradeline so I hope that will not reset my garden timer?  Next app will be end of May.  No more than 1 app per 6 months time until I have all the cards I want. Afterwards on the way to Diamond..LOL... wonder if there is ever no more cards on my wishlist? ha ha

Happy New Year.... Already 3 hrs have past of 2014 for me here....nothing has changed...LOL

Message 45 of 8,129
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@coldnmn wrote:

Well! I'm going to go and tear up the town in my mind! To old to cold to do any thing else! See everybody next year! Happy New Year ! Smiley Very Happy

See ya!

Message 46 of 8,129
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Hi MJ our troubled few are stylishly missing! Lets hope the draping in the wee hours are few! notfancy!Smiley Mad

I'm here, I'm here! Happy New Year!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 47 of 8,129
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@jspring86 wrote:

I'm new, but I'm looking to join this garden club thing!  I am planning to not app for anything else until July 2014 at the earliest.  Glad to be a part of this!

Welcome! I hope 2014 gives you all that you hope for!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Message 48 of 8,129
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Hi MJ our troubled few are stylishly missing! Lets hope the draping in the wee hours are few! notfancy!Smiley Mad

notfancy better be good going into 2014 Lol

Or ?

Message 49 of 8,129
myjourney
Super Contributor

@DaniBananiie wrote:
Hey MJ!

Hi Ya Dani hope you have a wonderful new year 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 50 of 8,129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.