Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

tag
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

Aww yeah, GC July! Smiley Very Happy

Sigh* I almost applied for a CSP.. That's the only card i need right now, and I'm pretty much done with the app spreeeeeee after that. I will also garden for more than a year after I get a CSP..

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 81 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enxinas

It'll be there when your ready ahem I mean finished gardening. Smiley Wink
Message 82 of 2,774
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

Just checking in for the month of July. Still going strong, no itch here yet. Gold spade next month! Plan is to stay in the garden until at least November, and then maybe pick up a BCP and a Freedom (or PC from Amazon, trying to decide if the $100 cashback is worth a lower AAoA and I prefer a few high limit cards to numerous lower limit cards).

No real plans for credit in the near future unless I settle down and decide to buy a house, but that would be 2015 at least, in which case I will wait for my two baddies (SL lates that they won't budge on) to fall off as well.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 83 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 84 of 2,774
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

I have the itch to app. I don't even believe in excessive credit cards so that is out of the question. I need help to stay in the garden until it's time for CLI's. Smiley Happy Thanks

Just so you know, the fence has been charged and the gators haven't been fed all day.Smiley Wink

Many thanks to you and Lexie! Idk, I'm a Louisiana girl. Gators might not scare me haha

Hmmm, in that case, does this work?

Smiley Very Happy I'm thoroughly convinced and staying put now!

Message 85 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@LawStudentCivilis

Good! As you see, we mean business. Smiley Wink
Message 86 of 2,774
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Hi Everyone

No Apps x 7 months, 3 negatives fell off, TU score bump of 8 points, time will heal all. Spending time in the real garden also, picken strawberries and rhubarb, yum yum!

Can't wait to app for my Chase Freedom in november. Utilization slowly going down, paying off some spendy bill, so I can apply more to CC's.

Best wishes everyone, and happy gardening!!!!!

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 87 of 2,774
LS2982
Mega Contributor

175 days in the Garden

5 Days until I go Gold.

#GardenStrong

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 88 of 2,774
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

For sure time to garden now. So far made it through my apps without ever being declined...but now Discover just refused a CLI after 6 months  and this is a sign that I need to behave and garden until 2014 at least Smiley Happy  No problem..was just a "cosmetic" thing to try to adjust the CL to get closer to the other cards ... can live with it but will just adopt  the use of the card - Shop Discover only - rest will go on higher limit cards.

Message 89 of 2,774
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Is it bad that i'm tired of car shopping already?

photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 90 of 2,774
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.