Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

tag
pt310
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

@09Lexie wrote:
@pt310

Understood. Smiley LOL

By the way... My cc's are arranged in alphabetical order and divided by major vs store cc's. I think I'm a little OCD too!

LOL!

I used to have mine arranged by CL, but with so much movement the last couple on months on that, they are all out of order now...and it's driving me crazy!

I think I'm going to re-order them by "next CLI date!" Smiley Very Happy

Message 411 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 412 of 2,774
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pt310 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
@pt310

Understood. Smiley LOL

By the way... My cc's are arranged in alphabetical order and divided by major vs store cc's. I think I'm a little OCD too!

LOL!

I used to have mine arranged by CL, but with so much movement the last couple on months on that, they are all out of order now...and it's driving me crazy!

I think I'm going to re-order them by "next CLI date!" Smiley Very Happy

Y'all funny but I may have to re-think my wallet lineup lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 413 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@myjourney

Please don't judge me. Smiley LOL

I can't help it..it's like my mind has to tick them off in order. My DH although used to my 'disorder' after 30+ years together still laughs at me. Smiley Sad
Message 414 of 2,774
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

I can't help it..it's like my mind has to tick them off in order. My DH although used to my 'disorder' after 30+ years together still laughs at me. Smiley Sad

Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 415 of 2,774
ceemee2203
Regular Contributor

Long time no see. Just checking in to say that I increased my AMEX BCE credit line to $15,200 today. 

Other than that, I've been laying low. No apps, no reason to app.

Current Cards: AMEX Everyday ($15k), AMEX BCE ($20k), Amex Platinum, Arrival ($11.5k), Merrill+ ($7.5k), Freedom ($5k), Double Cash ($6.5k)

2/16 - 864 Fico EQ (CITI); 818 Fico Ex (AMEX)
Message 416 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 417 of 2,774
starry1
Valued Contributor

I'm hoping for a barclays Apple or NFL will be my birthday present in September, but i don't know since I've already left the garden twice already.  Once last week and then the end of May for my car refi.

LOL at the cards have to be in order of CL!  Who was it that couldn't stand for their cards to not be shiny?  They'd hate to look at my wallet with all of my dull scratched up cards!

So I ended up not being able to stand SW being so slow and bought an EQ score power.  New fico score in siggy!

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 418 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 419 of 2,774
pt310
Frequent Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Smiley LOL

Smiley Very Happy

This may be bad, but my DH doesn't even know what all I have....we keep all our accounts separately, even though we've been together almost 8 years now.

I'm afraid of the things he may want to go buy if he knew I had over $20K available right now.

Message 420 of 2,774
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.