Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - July 2013

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Haha! It shouldn't be that bad if at all! I am anticipating heavy usage next month so I just did the same with my Discover. Now to work on the hanger-oners.

Oh yeah 

In pursuit of a gold spade, SP CLI's and high scores once again by applying the proven and successful method of GARDENING Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2771 of 2,774
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@dddewdrop

Oh my! Best wishes for a speedy recovery to DW!
Message 2772 of 2,774
myjourney
Super Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

h I cranked my util %s up too much across the board. I'm going to pay in full before they report next time in all of them hopefully. I owe like 1000 which is a lot for me but my wife had to havw a liver transplant so i have had mega copays to contend with. 

Best wishes to the wife and speedy recovery Heart

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2773 of 2,774
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Hi, everyone!

I know I've been offline a lot lately, but work and family commitments have kept me hopping lately. Nevertheless, I haven't forgotten about my FICO friends and GC family. The new thread for August is up, so please feel free to continue any conversations there. Happy gardening, all!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2774 of 2,774
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.