EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 11 of 394
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2012

Hello everyone!

This is my first time gardening and I am ready to make a full commitment to garden and let my cards grow and mature. This site has really helped me learn more about credit cards and how to manage credit and I thank everyone for that. I have less than a year of established credit and I have managed to get 5 cc 2 are secured and will be graduating soon so I am looking forward to that. I am looking forward to garden for the next months and see my cards grow.

Happy gardening everyone!
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 12 of 394
iCoop
Regular Contributor

Still in the garden from last month, putting the finishing touches on making sure I don't app for a while with security freezes in place.

Starting Score: EQ 675 | TU 688 | EX 702
Current Score: EQ 795 | TU 788 | EX 770
Goal Score: 750 (Across All 3)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 394
journey258
Frequent Contributor

I'm still walking the fence about this one last app with USAA, but I definitely going into the garden come June 1st. We'll see what happens in the next 3 1/2 hrs. 

I need to create a signature.

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 14 of 394
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am definitely gardening in June, and for the months to come. I have 2 relatively new CCs, and want both of them to get some age, while making sure to keep my overall util below 10%. Goal is by Nov/Dec add another card, and get a CLI on Cap 1

Message 15 of 394
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

So who's in on the challenge??............................Smiley Surprised

What challenge?  Smiley Indifferent

chall.PNG

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 394
qtcbcute
Contributor

I'm in...no apping until May 2013! Wait...does this include CLI?

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 394
journey258
Frequent Contributor

Couldn't resist. Applied for the USAA World Master Card and was approved for the platinum and rate advantage cards!!! $2k limit each! I'm in the garden till January (at the earliest). Again, I have to thank everyone on this board for all of the great info! I'm new to posting, but have been studying the boards for a almost a year.

I love myfico.com!

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 18 of 394
android01
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

So who's in on the challenge??............................Smiley Surprised

What challenge?  Smiley Indifferent

chall.PNG

Ah...Good challenge! 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 19 of 394
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been in the garden since the end of April. I am gettin' kinda bored, though. I want to add some tomatoes (Discover More) and watermelon (Citi Forward) to my garden. But whatever...I am determined to stick to gardening what vegetation I already have. I am waiting for a couple of late payments to fall off over the Summer. I am also paying down my current CCs and a personal loan. Should be done paying those off in September.  I have two inqs falling off this year. Unfortunately, I have to wait two years for 12 to 14 more inqs to fall off. I am going to wait one year, close my Cap1 acct if they don't waive the fee, ask for a CLI on my Chase Southwest Visa, and an upgrade to a visa sigmature on my Citi Hilton Honors Visa Gold card. I will also ask for a CLI on my credit union CC. I think that one will require a hard pull.

Message 20 of 394
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.