Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - June 2013

@CredittotheMax wrote:

I don't know if I can wait anymore! The last card I want right now is the chase freedom. Been wanting to get this card for quite sometime now and been turned down three times for lack of credit history. I know I won't need it now because I got discover IT for the third quarter. Plus, waiting 3 more months would put my aaoa to 9 months and 1.5 year of credit history. But, dang I really just want to app for it NOW!!!

(emergency response alerted) 

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1081 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CredittotheMax wrote:

I don't know if I can wait anymore! The last card I want right now is the chase freedom. Been wanting to get this card for quite sometime now and been turned down three times for lack of credit history. I know I won't need it now because I got discover IT for the third quarter. Plus, waiting 3 more months would put my aaoa to 9 months and 1.5 year of credit history. But, dang I really just want to app for it NOW!!!

Stay strong you can do it

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1082 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

WTG and congrats on 15,000 post woo hoo

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1083 of 3,571
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

The only thing keeping me from apping is the fact that they discontinued the mastercard version, but damn the Visa siggy version I saw today made me want to get it even more!!!!!!!!!!!

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 1084 of 3,571
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CredittotheMax wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

The only thing keeping me from apping is the fact that they discontinued the mastercard version, but damn the Visa siggy version I saw today made me want to get it even more!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 1085 of 3,571
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

Updated 

FIXED

meet-the-fockers-2.jpg

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1086 of 3,571
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

Stay strong you can do it

Oh no, not another one!  Gators are in moat - fence is fully charged!

Message 1087 of 3,571
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@CredittotheMax

It will be there after your stint in the garden is over. Just when was your last denial with Chase?
Message 1088 of 3,571
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1089 of 3,571
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1090 of 3,571
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.