Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

tag
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - May 2013

@LS2982 wrote:

The outside world would be lucky to meet us gardeners. I've caught myself slipping saying I was in the garden to some folks Smiley Very Happy

I know... it's started to find its way into my everyday speech, as well, LOL!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 11 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Thanks and I'm still gathering my list. Who knows, maybe by then something else will peak my interest. Lol

You know now that you mentioned it my list has been changing monthly i may have to push back my app date to be certain i'm making the right choices....Smiley Indifferent

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 2,553
brookele
Established Member

I fell out of the garden for an Amex recon. Smiley Sad New HP on EX. 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday | American Express Green | Bank AmeriCard Travel Rewards | Barclaycard Ring | Capital One Rewards | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Citi Simplicity | Discover IT | Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx | Freedom First CU Visa | Hudson Valley FCU Visa | Paypal Extras MC | + several store cards

09/05/13

Message 13 of 2,553
myjourney
Super Contributor

@brookele wrote:

Welome back its ok we all slip up did you get it?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 2,553
mcf
Contributor

Just a lil seedling waiting to grow! @LS do they ask, ohh you garden?? lol.. @lex oh wow completely clean!! pristine?? OMG id frame it. For real, and maybe put me a little venus flytrap under it!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 2,553
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@brookele wrote:

That's ok, I think we've all been there a time or two. You just need to pick up your gloves and watering can and start over again. Was the recon a success?

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 16 of 2,553
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mcf wrote:

Just a lil seedling waiting to grow! @Anonymous do they ask, ohh you garden?? lol@.. @Anonymous oh wow completely clean!! pristine?? OMG id frame it. For real, and maybe put me a little venus flytrap under it!

I get that look like they think I forgot to take my meds Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 2,553
brookele
Established Member

@myjourney wrote:

@brookele wrote:

Thanks! Unfortunately no, I didn't. My plan now is to garden for a 6mos, then apply for BCP every 6mos till I get it, since it'll be a soft pull. No recons. It's the last card on my want list, so no hurry. 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday | American Express Green | Bank AmeriCard Travel Rewards | Barclaycard Ring | Capital One Rewards | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Citi Simplicity | Discover IT | Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx | Freedom First CU Visa | Hudson Valley FCU Visa | Paypal Extras MC | + several store cards

09/05/13

Message 18 of 2,553
mcf
Contributor

@LS LOL all too familiar.

Sorry about the recon. Youll get it for sure. Cant let them discourage us!!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 2,553
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@brookele wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@brookele wrote:

Thanks! Unfortunately no, I didn't. My plan now is to garden for a 6mos, then apply for BCP every 6mos till I get it, since it'll be a soft pull. No recons. It's the last card on my want list, so no hurry. 

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad

Better luck to you in 6 months!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 2,553
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.