Message 1441 of 4,450
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

@09Lexie wrote:
@daybreakgonesXe

You and I are in the same boat. Need to get our AAOAs back up. Smiley Tongue

Indeed Smiley Tongue

However, considering my oldest account is only about 3 years 3 months, my AAoA isn't SO bad!

Message 1442 of 4,450
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1443 of 4,450
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@daybreak, what cards qualify for emv with amex? i only have a zync and could get my mom too do her costco card... lol 

also in same boat. even with my two new cards, my aaoa only dropped 2 months too 1 year 8 months oldest card being 2 years 10 months. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 1444 of 4,450
Irisa
Senior Contributor

What a day! Thankfully I am still garden strong, though I could certainly use some of that Baileys myself Smiley Wink

Message 1445 of 4,450
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@daybreak, what cards qualify for emv with amex? i only have a zync and could get my mom too do her costco card... lol 

also in same boat. even with my two new cards, my aaoa only dropped 2 months too 1 year 8 months oldest card being 2 years 10 months. 

credit: almost all of them, excluding Delta and Costco!

Idk if anyone has tested the Zync, but so far all charge cards can get it! So feel free to ask and let us know Smiley Happy

There's a thread on the first page that mentions one poster getting the upgrade with his PRG, and noting that many of the AMEX accounts are allowing it! Feel free to reference that for more info!

Message 1446 of 4,450
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Do account upgrades reset my garden dates?  I want to work on getting rewards and CLIs on my Capital One accounts, but I want to double check before the gators come after me Smiley Happy

Message 1447 of 4,450
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Do account upgrades reset my garden dates?  I want to work on getting rewards and CLIs on my Capital One accounts, but I want to double check before the gators come after me Smiley Happy

As long as it does not require a HP or create a new tradeline you should be ok.  By the way I have arrived in the garden.  Looks like I am doing about a 3 month stint Smiley Wink

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 1448 of 4,450
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 1449 of 4,450
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Irisa

As long as it does not reflect a new TL, no. Walmart to Walmart/Discover does so in that case it would be a yes
Message 1450 of 4,450
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.