Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2017

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2017

@Justagirl73 wrote:

I’m first! Oopsss second! I’ll take it 😂

Another successful Halloween in my neck of the woods, giving out 39 bags of candy. The night started slow, was scared I would be left with a ton of candy, but only have 1 left. 

Slow on the credit front with a ton of pre-approvals from Sync and Com. Hard pass to all. I did receive my monthly SP CLI from Discover this month and one from Cap1 earlier this month. They help with my urges 😂

November should be a slow month while looking forward to Turkey 🦃 Day! 

Almost got first Justa, congrats on your uhm Disco luv. Probably the best way to get one is to get one on the slt and not  boast lolSmiley Wink HTAM to you kind Justagirl76Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 2,866
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Woot! Let's get the hoes into the garden! 😀

Im down Smiley Happy its November tis the season to try out new hoes to see which works better for my needs.....

Jeesh, this gardening is alot of workSmiley Tongue

Message 42 of 2,866
elim
Senior Contributor

Good Morning GC'ers!  10.8 months in the garden today.   :]

GL to all!

opened in 6 months0
opened in 12 months1
opened in 18 months3
opened in 24 months8
opened in 36 months12
opened in 60 months22

cdftgvghyuhji0.jpgl

Message 43 of 2,866
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Happy Turkey Appreciation Month!!

Thanks Radio Rob, thats catchy!

Ok Day 42 begins...

Hey UncleB , please give me back my seedling , im not currently into spades but hoes are an entirely different experienceSmiley Wink

Hope everyone continues to garden harden and it looks like some are mastering it better than others.Smiley Wink

Returned to job A yesterday but for now its just a couple hours a day and basically just a few of us not everyone is back. So at least i have something to distract the mind.

Stay well everyone, all i want for Thanksgiving this year is a little sampler from each of your Tday fiestas lol. Do whoever sends the turkey and cranberry sauce, you are my heroSmiley Happy
Message 44 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

here i am! with my beautiful bronze spade! yay!

Message 45 of 2,866
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Good morning, everybody,

Pretty easy month for me in October. No apps, no sprees, no hard pulls (I think I've got tonight's game 7 of the World Series on my mind Smiley Wink).

Nothing planned on my end until 2019, but my wife is buying a car at the end of the month (we think). Otherwise, I'm in the AZEO zone and loving it.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 46 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

I’m first! Oopsss second! I’ll take it 😂

Another successful Halloween in my neck of the woods, giving out 39 bags of candy. The night started slow, was scared I would be left with a ton of candy, but only have 1 left. 

Slow on the credit front with a ton of pre-approvals from Sync and Com. Hard pass to all. I did receive my monthly SP CLI from Discover this month and one from Cap1 earlier this month. They help with my urges 😂

November should be a slow month while looking forward to Turkey 🦃 Day! 

monthly discover cli? what?! totally jealous!

Message 47 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Checking back in after a few months. There are a lot of posts in this thread for it barely being past midnight EST!!😉

I’ve been ‘gardening’ ever since 06/22/17 but haven’t posted as much lately or changed my gardening emblem. We’ve settled into new house finally after finishing up random to-dos and getting our nursery together. Our daughter is set to born later on this month so we’ve been getting ready for that and hope to have a little time to breathe and relax before labor ensues.😉 Gardening has been well; no real itches to apply for anything. My FICO scores have steadily increased and are 757, 760, and 772. I’m going to stay tucked in the garden for the foreseeable future.

congrats!

Message 48 of 2,866
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Happy Turkey Appreciation Month!!

Thanks Radio Rob, thats catchy!

Ok Day 42 begins...

Hey UncleB , please give me back my seedling , im not currently into spades but hoes are an entirely different experienceSmiley Wink

Hope everyone continues to garden harden and it looks like some are mastering it better than others.Smiley Wink

Returned to job A yesterday but for now its just a couple hours a day and basically just a few of us not everyone is back. So at least i have something to distract the mind.

Stay well everyone, all i want for Thanksgiving this year is a little sampler from each of your Tday firstas lol. Do whoever sends the turkey and cranberry sauce, you are my heroSmiley Happy

You got it... your seedling has been re-planted.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 2,866
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

I'm one of those folks that doesn't cook on Thanksgiving anymore. My wife and I go to a restaurant where they serve the best pork tenderloin as a Thanksgiving dinner option. I'll send some down your way, Joe. Smiley Happy

For those of you wondering about turkey, I'll have a hero from a nearby deli for lunch. Smiley Wink

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 50 of 2,866
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.