Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

@Discover2016 wrote:

Still gardening! Next month I earn the Sapphire I believe, scoring inching their way to 800.

Way to go! And congrats to everyone else sticking to their goals!

Message 11 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, MFs! MyFico Family, that is!

Happy to be here, and I think I've grown a bit, thanks to YOU all. 

• Putting BCE away since I've spent and paid for required $1K already!
  • DeltaSkyMiles will be in my wallet this  month - - - I'm getting the hang of this, but will read up on making sure the cards are rotated and creditors are happy!

Wishing you all the best! A real blessing that @AJC's sister and family are safe! 

Impressed with MFs gardening strong! You inspire me daily!  

Message 12 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776 wrote:

Well I’m here now. Opened my SSL, which kicked me out of the garden. And got a hard pull from PenFed trying to get a CLI (unsuccessfully) on a 60 day old HP they already had on opening my accounts.... 😞😞😞 well, I promise not to leave until April first 2018, at which case ill be asking for a CLI on Power Cash, and maybe get the PenFed promise.... but well see. After that, I intend no Hard pulls or new accounts until October 2019. Then I’ll have one inquiry. Hopefully life goes well, and i dont need anything or get a hard pull from anywhere intentionally. I also hope to get my credit score to 770-790+ and need to get my utilization to <7%, get my loan down to 7% and let my accounts age.

Wish me Luck, and Godspeed to you all!! Smiley Very Happy

Good luck!  We will keep each other in check!

Message 13 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG it's a already October, Happy Halloween lol hoping to really stay in the garden the entire month maybe even another 18 months......
Message 14 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for October.  Experian and Equifax locked.  Transunion wanted to charge me, so I left them alone.

Message 15 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Staying the course in the garden. Now that I froze eight different credit bureau/information providers it will be more of a challenge to pursue the latest and greatest I am sure. In truth, my profile needs a rest so I will hope that time will clear my inquiry affects and my scores will move up again. And, I am not wanting for anything right now. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Happy October, everybody!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

As for you ... much better looking than I envisioned Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

October already??? Oh dear...

I'm doing nothing on the credit front except shredding credit offers to use as mulch and keeping the unmentionable few from messing with the Garden fence...

I just woke up, so I'm not too wordy...

Garden Strong y'all!!!
Message 18 of 1,740
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Happy October! I have a feeling I’m going to begin to feel the effects of my August and September expansion. Time to clean and get everything settle down for the winter weather and freeze.  I’ve made spreadsheets to track my own data points  - SL, CLI, scores, inquiries, etc. Seeing in it black and white is helping me to behave and I don’t have to remember the fine details. Wished I would have done it sooner. I’m going to keep reading and figuring out best practices. Later this month I’ll update myself to the bronze spade. 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 19 of 1,740
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Hello Everybody,

I'm checking in for October. No new applications, but thanks to the Equifax mess, I've locked my credit reports until further notice. Before that, I found out my CapOne had been compromised (three ITunes charges for about $100), so I got a new card and my Discover account ended up requiring a new user name (although no charges were made).

So basically, I'm locked in the garden unless I am made an offer I can't refuse. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 20 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.