Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Today, I start longterm gardening! I have built a good amount of credit over the last year, and will continue to grow established tl as long as ther is no HP for me. First step in a two year journey 729 days to go!

Message 31 of 1,740
Sanjo812
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for October.  Experian and Equifax locked.  Transunion wanted to charge me, so I left them alone.

I ended up “locking” my Equifax using their TrustedID and Transunion TrueIdentity. I haven’t locked Experian yet, I don’t see a free option, but may subscribe to their CreditWorks product 🙄

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 32 of 1,740
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Happy October folks. Let raise some cider and pumpkin pie. I have been applying benadryl to calm my itch to app. So far so good. The new releases last month didn't do it for me. I have cards already that work for me. I am drinking coffee now as I prepare the yard for my fall planting(tulips).

Been here for a while and plan to stay as long as possible, had 8 inqs fall off since May and a couple will fall off in Nov.

Message 33 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Happy October, everybody!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

As for you ... much better looking than I envisioned Smiley Wink

Not too long ago I thought I saw some weird old guy out of the corner of my eye... then I realized it was just the mirror!  smiley-laughing021.gif

Nice ... real ... nice !!! Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Happy Checking in for October!

Good to see you keeping the faith! Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
Happy October folks. Let raise some cider and pumpkin pie. I have been applying benadryl to calm my itch to app. Sorry far so good. The new releases last month didn't do it for me. I have cards already that work for me. I am drinking coffee now as I Pepe the yard for my fall planting(tulips).

Been here for a while and plan to stay as long as possible, had 8 inqs fall off since May and a couple will fall off in Nov.

I always wondered how that would work, the high nitrogen content might give a real boost to the soil! Have you tried this on other plants as well? What do the neighbors think? lol Happy October!

Message 36 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure there's either a typo there or some innuendo going on here...
Message 37 of 1,740
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Ardecko wrote:

Hello everyone!

I hope it's OK to go straight to the spade, even though I didn't really know what I was doing last month(last HP Aug 29).

Does it still count as gardening if I do things for the DW? Smiley Wink

@Ardecko You earned the spade; no need to start with a seedling if you're already past it.  And yes, cooperative mode with DW's accounts has been helpful for me in the past to ease the HP CLI itch.  LOL

Further adding to my serial bronze spade history since being here, I went 2 months and then fell out to app for another card (and a pair of CLIs using the same pull).  I'm going to blame @Anonymous for peer-pressuring me into the app, though.  Smiley Embarassed

So I'm trying to commit until next June; hope everyone else can garden stronger than I have been.

Message 38 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello to all my fellow gardeners! I don't think I could've asked for a better segway in to October than Notre Dame's destruction last night against Miami of Ohio. I honestly can't believe it's October though, my son turns 3 in 2 weeks and I literally have no idea where summer went! It's getting colder, about 60 degrees here in PA today, perfect hoodie and drinking cocoa around the fire weather. I wish all my fellow myfico peeps continued peace throughout our October time in the garden Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 1,740
Poppa
Established Contributor

Happy October. Got my new palladium spade! 3 more months to no inquiries or new accounts in a year! 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 40 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.