Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

ok im here.. this is the one and only post i will post in.. i unfollowed all my other posts so idc what was said.. you guys really need to reign in the judgement.. im not sure how to add the icons on my phone so ill have to wait till i get on a computer

just req a cli on my discover , 4th month but nogo.. guess im waiting till 6th month now(saw some posts they were getting like cap1 every 6 months)guess they dont like me along with synchrony. this may be the only post i read too because its very disheartening disappointing and frustrating to see everyone else getting cli’s and approvals

bf is due for his 5 month cap 1 increase on 10/7.. we’ll see how much they like him since they already upgraded him to QS in his 3rd month!!

Message 41 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ok im here.. this is the one and only post i will post in.. i unfollowed all my other posts so idc what was said.. you guys really need to reign in the judgement.. im not sure how to add the icons on my phone so ill have to wait till i get on a computer

just req a cli on my discover , 4th month but nogo.. guess im waiting till 6th month now(saw some posts they were getting like cap1 every 6 months)guess they dont like me along with synchrony. this may be the only post i read too because its very disheartening disappointing and frustrating to see everyone else getting cli’s and approvals

bf is due for his 5 month cap 1 increase on 10/7.. we’ll see how much they like him since they already upgraded him to QS in his 3rd month!!

Who are "you guys"? And what judgement? 

Those other posters getting CLI and approvals, followed good advice and credit habits. Now they are being rewarded. Super happy for them! 👍🏾 

Message 42 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ah man, me want some cider and pumpkin, cocoa around a fire sounds great SmcSmiley Happy, happy bday to your son, in telling ya, things stink right now i just might start a Adopt -An--AJC For Christmas raffleSmiley Wink
Message 43 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

averagejoes- saw some posts about you being affected by the hurricane glad your ok!

Message 44 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi thank you sasha123Smiley Happy its been awhile since ive been able to check all the posts like normal. What happened Sasha? Try not to let others successes or failures bring you down, we all have them but it does get better in time.

Lol, i could go crazy looking at everyone using their cards like "normal" where as my 140k+ worth of credit is like useless waste sitting in my wallets as im in a cash rules everything around me , creamed it, dollar dollar bill yall momentSmiley Wink i imagine maybe a Sams or Costco have cc use right now but those lines are ridiculous right now. I just have to hope for better times and it will happen. Hardest part is the meantimeSmiley Wink Stay strong Sasha! Itll happenSmiley Happy
Message 45 of 1,740
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ah man, me want some cider and pumpkin, cocoa around a fire sounds great SmcSmiley Happy, happy bday to your son, in telling ya, things stink right now i just might start a Adopt -An--AJC For Christmas raffleSmiley Wink

AJC, I know things are beyond terrible for you right now (and I'm so sorry about that) but I have to admit this post has me literally laughing out loud... I nearly fell off the chair. Smiley Tongue

Hang in there, my friend!  Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh on credit front my score from TU went back up abit as after i lost some points when my newest amex reported and aaol dropped, i gained some back as i gained a new month on aaol. YeahSmiley Happy Had my Fako up to 697 dropped to 689 now back to 692. Last Fico TU update on 9/19 was 738Smiley Happy
Message 47 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was at the end of my rope and then someone made a whole chart showing if i paid more on bfs snapon it would go down more.. like obviously!! but we are already paying 340/month..so i didnt sign on for 5 days but decided if i was gonna garden i really needed support

Message 48 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol UncleB, gotta laugh rightSmiley Wink. Remember ive been living in a tropical environment for so long i forget what its like to enjoy those finer autumn and winter delicacies and traditionsSmiley Wink. I love the fall for its changing colors but id gladly take some of those green leaves Snapple or Arizona so likes to use for their teasSmiley Wink. It looks like a giant sneezed all over the island and only left the barks..
Message 49 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

For the most part most of us myficoers really want to help so sometimes we have to have some salt with our pepper. Many have alot of experience in attacking debt but i know firsthand its not the easiest for many only due to economic means.

Its ok to take a break or 2 from Ficoland, i think weve all been there but at the end of the day it can be therapeutic. It is is for me anywaySmiley Wink. Go ahead, try a myFico, bet cha cant eat just oneSmiley Happy
Message 50 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.