Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

i hope not i check weekly! lol

Message 61 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

Still gardening! Next month I earn the Sapphire I believe, scoring inching their way to 800.

Your emerald is so purty! Your sapphire will be just as purty! Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 1,740
jsk0307
New Contributor

I've been gardening for almost a month and going well. No signs of my status changing anytime soon. My current util is around 6% and I'm trying to half that by the end of the month.

Starting Score: 566
Current Score: 707
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 63 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, MFs! MyFico Family, that is!

Happy to be here, and I think I've grown a bit, thanks to YOU all. 

• Putting BCE away since I've spent and paid for required $1K already!
  • DeltaSkyMiles will be in my wallet this  month - - - I'm getting the hang of this, but will read up on making sure the cards are rotated and creditors are happy!

@Wishing you all the best! A real blessing that @Anonymous's sister and family are safe! 

Impressed with MFs gardening strong! You inspire me daily!  

Congrats on meeting the required spending. Smiley Happy  I've been trying to get use to the rotating thing too.

Message 64 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for October.  Experian and Equifax locked.  Transunion wanted to charge me, so I left them alone.

In my state, EQ, TU, and EX all charge a small fee.  Smiley Sad

Message 65 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Staying the course in the garden. Now that I froze eight different credit bureau/information providers it will be more of a challenge to pursue the latest and greatest I am sure. In truth, my profile needs a rest so I will hope that time will clear my inquiry affects and my scores will move up again. And, I am not wanting for anything right now. Smiley Happy

Eight? Ok, I obviously missed half of them.  Mind listing the eight and educating the rest of us (or just me)? Smiley Wink

Message 66 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

how YOU doin

Message 67 of 1,740
wingennis
Valued Contributor

How is it possible that it is October already and how are there already 7 pages??!

Message 68 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@irunfromcredit wrote:
Hey all! Checking in for October! Back in the garden as of 9/12/2017. Kinda snuck out for US Bank products. Reports are all now frozen and I just need to sit and let things grow and age. That and pay down my debt...purchased a few big ticket items for the house. Used 24 month no interest financing, but goal is to have it paid by April. Next goal is to get my scores to 770's-800. Not sure if that will happen but I can sure try!! Anyhow, hope all is well and garden strong all!!

..not if.  It will happen, it's just a matter of WHEN. Smiley Wink

Message 69 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, everyone!

I'm sort of brand new here, but with 12 new cards over the past 12 months, I'm definitely gardening for the next 12-18 months. Trying to get back under 5/24 and get my score back to the 800+ range. 

In the meantime, I might write a book. Or maybe just binge watch shows on Netflix and Prime. Mostly I'll think about which card/cards I'm going to apply for once I get out of the garden. LOL!

Welcome to the garden! We could use some more good books to read around here. Smiley Wink

Message 70 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.