Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, aleady October, cant believe itSmiley Wink. Happy gardening to everyoneSmiley Happy

I decided today to rest up and not get in that gas line again i hope by end of week it can be easier but one never knows. Just realized my car registration is due this month too. Booo.

Complete one year with Discover so that reminds me i gotta call up and activate my new card since my old one may have been compromised. Dont mind me im just gonna borrow some of those green Garden trees over there....Smiley Wink

Money trees?  I could really use some money trees!  Smiley Wink Sorry to hear your discover was compromised.  Smiley Sad

Message 71 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:

Greetings Fellow Gardeners!

I love the fall, it and spring are my favorite times of year.  It is wonderful to be outside getting the garden ready for winter.  It is too bad, however, that my city's and my college football teams both suck.  Smiley Frustrated  

Garden Hard!

Driftless

Same here! Smiley Happy

Message 72 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ardecko wrote:

Hello everyone!

I hope it's OK to go straight to the spade, even though I didn't really know what I was doing last month(last HP Aug 29).

Does it still count as gardening if I do things for the DW? Smiley Wink

The benefits of having a significant other - you can still scratch that itch. Smiley Wink

Message 73 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cprman wrote:

Almost been a year in the garden...last time blew away diamond status with a nice amazon prime card (5% couldnt resist). Must resist the urge of all these new lovely cards.

You're almost half way there back to that diamond!  You can do it. You can do it! Smiley Happy  

Hang tough.

Message 74 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Today, I start longterm gardening! I have built a good amount of credit over the last year, and will continue to grow established tl as long as ther is no HP for me. First step in a two year journey 729 days to go!

I entered the garden after grabbing some nice seedlings too! You'll see some very nice sprouts here soon.   Welcome! Welcome! 

Message 75 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Ardecko wrote:

Hello everyone!

I hope it's OK to go straight to the spade, even though I didn't really know what I was doing last month(last HP Aug 29).

Does it still count as gardening if I do things for the DW? Smiley Wink

@Ardecko You earned the spade; no need to start with a seedling if you're already past it.  And yes, cooperative mode with DW's accounts has been helpful for me in the past to ease the HP CLI itch.  LOL

Further adding to my serial bronze spade history since being here, I went 2 months and then fell out to app for another card (and a pair of CLIs using the same pull).  I'm going to blame @Anonymous for peer-pressuring me into the app, though.  Smiley Embarassed

So I'm trying to commit until next June; hope everyone else can garden stronger than I have been.

Let not the past keep you down... Smiley Wink.Early on in my gardening, I thought I would burst trying not to app for the Limitless card.  The urge to app does lessen as time progresses.

Hang tough! Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Poppa wrote:

Happy October. Got my new palladium spade! 3 more months to no inquiries or new accounts in a year

What a great feeling, right?  Soooo close to that goal we can almost touch it!  

Yeah gardeners! Keep on keepin' on.

Message 77 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ok im here.. this is the one and only post i will post in.. i unfollowed all my other posts so idc what was said.. you guys really need to reign in the judgement.. im not sure how to add the icons on my phone so ill have to wait till i get on a computer

just req a cli on my discover , 4th month but nogo.. guess im waiting till 6th month now(saw some posts they were getting like cap1 every 6 months)guess they dont like me along with synchrony. this may be the only post i read too because its very disheartening disappointing and frustrating to see everyone else getting cli’s and approvals

bf is due for his 5 month cap 1 increase on 10/7.. we’ll see how much they like him since they already upgraded him to QS in his 3rd month!!

Welcome to the garden!

I too initially unsubscribed to other forums until I felt my feet were planted deep enough in the garden, so you're in good company.  Smiley Happy

Discover is a funny bird, so take their decision with a grain of salt - hard to figure out what moves them.  I got an auto increase at statment #4 , then nothing until last month.  I've decided not to even request CL increase and just let them give them to me when they feel moved.  

Message 78 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

ok im here.. this is the one and only post i will post in.. i unfollowed all my other posts so idc what was said.. you guys really need to reign in the judgement.. im not sure how to add the icons on my phone so ill have to wait till i get on a computer

just req a cli on my discover , 4th month but nogo.. guess im waiting till 6th month now(saw some posts they were getting like cap1 every 6 months)guess they dont like me along with synchrony. this may be the only post i read too because its very disheartening disappointing and frustrating to see everyone else getting cli’s and approvals

bf is due for his 5 month cap 1 increase on 10/7.. we’ll see how much they like him since they already upgraded him to QS in his 3rd month!!

Welcome to the garden!

I too initially unsubscribed to other forums until I felt my feet were planted deep enough in the garden, so you're in good company.  Smiley Happy

Discover is a funny bird, so take their decision with a grain of salt - hard to figure out what moves them.  I got an auto increase at statment #4 , then nothing until last month.  I've decided not to even request CL increase and just let them give them to me when they feel moved.  

While I don't know any of you personally it's been an honor everyone here is so amazing I got that warm fuzzy feeling inside lol. Smiley Very Happy LET'S DO THIS! I'm also pumped lots of us are moving forward and staying in the garden.

Message 79 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i was at the end of my rope and then someone made a whole chart showing if i paid more on bfs snapon it would go down more.. like obviously!! but we are already paying 340/month..so i didnt sign on for 5 days but decided if i was gonna garden i really needed support

Hey, you're in the garden now...Support Galore is our middle name!  Sometime it's hard to see the forest for the trees.  Just tackle things one step at a time, try not to let things overwhelm you and when you feel that you are getting overwhelmed, you can always vent here in the garden.

Hang tough!

Message 80 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.