Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

@irunfromcredit wrote:
Happy Saturday all! Still hanging in the garden...I've been feeling really antsy lately. Not so much over credit, but I'm running the Chicago marathon tomorrow and hoping for a really good result. I worked really hard this summer....here's hoping!!!

Garden strong all!!!

Hope you did well in the marathon!  Smiley Happy

Message 451 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Justa and DriftlessSmiley Happy. Day for day is all i can do. I just have to remind myself that there are many with way less than myself so each blessing must be counted. I just hope when things are put back together they can be done so right the first time otherwise itll all be for naught. Think im gonna try and get some sleep now lol
Message 452 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Another month, another bronze spade! Smiley Happy

I have a chance of making it to only my second ever silver in a couple of months since all my reports are frozen, that is unless my urge to app breaks through the ice kinda like the orc did when he ended up killing Thorin in The Battle of the Five Armies. I get mad every time I see that scene, and always tell Thorin to stop following him and looking at him through the ice. He never listens, but hopefully I will. Smiley LOL

Just got a little 4 point bump from EX this morning, and I hope the other CRAs follow suit. My oldest Cap1 just reported at 8%. One more payment to zero, then let it report in Nov, ask for a CLI as it will have been 6 months since the last, then combine with my QS WEMC, finally! But the plan has played out well so far. Smiley Happy

Keep gardening, my friends! Smiley Happy

Care to share half of those 4 points?....I got tumbleweeds and crickets over here!

Loved Thorin though!

Message 453 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

K-in-Boston, thank you so much for clarifying that.  I might just stay up past midnight. on day 181 Smiley Wink

Hey, 7th or 8th bronze spade - that's a total of 21 or 24 months! - so that's a diamond, right? Smiley Wink ...or atleast a cubic zirconia. Smiley Tongue

You know, I hate to make this LOTR math thing a running gag so I'm going to just clarify that a bronze spade is 1 month, while a silver spade is 3 month. Smiley Indifferent

And sweet, let us know when day 181 is and I'll bring over popcorn.  It'll be Garden Club Movie Night; didn't someone just leave the garden to buy a gigantic new TV?

Geesh..I was thinking 3 months for bronze!.... Ugh...I give up.

I may not be able to count to 181 at the rate I'm going!

Hey, LOTR, at the risk of me being a PITA, if you're supposed to have the silver spade, the one in your siggy is the palladium I think. Smiley Happy

It's the correct one in my siggy Smiley Wink ....The 181 is for the number of days for my AMEX SP CLI... Now the REAL question is...can I count to 181! LOL!

Message 454 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@bluntco wrote:
THANK you AJC... maybe they'll get it together and surprise me.

I came to the garden to focus on my faults and to help take a breather from credit and aps. Who knew that my d's would upset me more lol

When an inquiry falls off the report in 1 year, is that it? I've never seen one stay for 2 years

This is a hunch, but if you're looking at your 3B report from myFICO, it only shows inquiries within the last year. (I don't know about other 3B reports from other services) But if you pull a credit report from one of the CRAs, you will see they stay on for two years then fall off.

That is my one gripe about myFICO 3B reports, that they don't show all inquiries that are still on my reports.

Inquiries definitely stay on your CR for two years...I think they lose most of their sting after the first year though.  USAA's 3B report shows all my inquiries for the past two years.  

Message 455 of 1,740
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Another month (or two, think I may have missed last month) down, still holding pat till I know what I'm doing for my living situation.... more than enough credit anyway just keeping my credit clean in case I need to buy another place.

Next spade upgrade is in January, hope everyone else is doing well!

        
Message 456 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Another month, another bronze spade! Smiley Happy

I have a chance of making it to only my second ever silver in a couple of months since all my reports are frozen, that is unless my urge to app breaks through the ice kinda like the orc did when he ended up killing Thorin in The Battle of the Five Armies. I get mad every time I see that scene, and always tell Thorin to stop following him and looking at him through the ice. He never listens, but hopefully I will. Smiley LOL

Just got a little 4 point bump from EX this morning, and I hope the other CRAs follow suit. My oldest Cap1 just reported at 8%. One more payment to zero, then let it report in Nov, ask for a CLI as it will have been 6 months since the last, then combine with my QS WEMC, finally! But the plan has played out well so far. Smiley Happy

Keep gardening, my friends! Smiley Happy

Care to share half of those 4 points?....I got tumbleweeds and crickets over here!

Loved Thorin though!

Sure, I'll let EX know to send two points over to you! Tumbleweeds and crickets have been the norm for me too, in fact TU dinged me a point for the same balance decrease that EX gave the 4 points for. TU hates my credit guts for some reason. And EQ? EQ is stoic, no response from them, and I feel like they owe me, heck, they owe us all bigtime! Smiley Very Happy

Message 457 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

K-in-Boston, thank you so much for clarifying that.  I might just stay up past midnight. on day 181 Smiley Wink

Hey, 7th or 8th bronze spade - that's a total of 21 or 24 months! - so that's a diamond, right? Smiley Wink ...or atleast a cubic zirconia. Smiley Tongue

You know, I hate to make this LOTR math thing a running gag so I'm going to just clarify that a bronze spade is 1 month, while a silver spade is 3 month. Smiley Indifferent

And sweet, let us know when day 181 is and I'll bring over popcorn.  It'll be Garden Club Movie Night; didn't someone just leave the garden to buy a gigantic new TV?

Geesh..I was thinking 3 months for bronze!.... Ugh...I give up.

I may not be able to count to 181 at the rate I'm going!

Hey, LOTR, at the risk of me being a PITA, if you're supposed to have the silver spade, the one in your siggy is the palladium I think. Smiley Happy

It's the correct one in my siggy Smiley Wink ....The 181 is for the number of days for my AMEX SP CLI... Now the REAL question is...can I count to 181! LOL!

I am a cautionary tale: Sometimes when you risk being a PITA, you are a PITA! Smiley LOL

Hey, nice palladium spade, LOTR!!! Smiley Happy

Either I'm skimming too fast through the thread, or I just have a bad memory, or both!

Message 458 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the good news, I didn’t step out of the garden today 😀

Bad news, I told myself I would not go for any SP cli until January 1st (except Discover)......I didn’t make it 😂

I got a 2K increase on my QS 🤑. That should tide me over till January 😂

Message 459 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Well the good news, I didn’t step out of the garden today 😀

Bad news, I told myself I would not go for any SP cli until January 1st (except Discover)......I didn’t make it 😂

I got a 2K increase on my QS 🤑. That should tide me over till January 😂

Congratulations, Justa! On both the QS CLI and not stepping out of the garden! That is awesome! Smiley Happy

Message 460 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.