Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Thanks Bella! Hope all is well.... we seem to never be on at the same time anymore!

Message 461 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Thanks Bella! Hope all is well.... we seem to never be on at the same time anymore!

I know. I've been on less, I'm trying to be good! Smiley Wink

Message 462 of 1,740
minski
Established Contributor

PenFed has yet to give me my credit score (the response to my secure message asking where it went was that they are in the process of changing it - for how long?) but NavyFed gave me my EQ 09 - 800! I haven't seen 800 in a while so I was excited but my excitement deflated quickly because I agreed to BT half of my sister's credit card debt on to my NavyFed card for the 0% BT APR and $0 BT fee for the next 10-11 months promotion. I might see a hit due to my utilization although it'd only be at about 33% individual utilization. 

So, do we still go by FICO 08 or FICO 09? Smiley Very Happy

ETA: Someone left the gate to the garden open AND turned off all the lights last night. Not my fault I ended up OUTSIDE the garden while on a nightly walk around. Smiley Embarassed 

Message 463 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Just about to finish up day 21 no lights. Heard maybe by Nov PR might have 25% back , lol, isnt that optomisticSmiley Wink. Have a great night everyone!

Dude, I admire your attitude and optimism.  

Happy Friday!

Message 464 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I stepped out today after a breif stint in the gasrden to gather a NFCU Data point. It looks like I have joined with no HP and apped for the cash card today. Since I was out I jpined penfed and did an app there for the 5% gas card. NFCU approval, Penfed denied... Oh well back into the garden I go 729 days to go till Im out of the garden at least for now. Maybe in a year when all of my inqs are no longer scored Ill feel diferently.

Let's see if I figured out this math thing. 

This was posted on the 6th.  Today is the 12th. 12-6=6.  Ok.  So good so far...

You had 729 days remaining to be in the garden when you posted this...So let's see 729-6= 723.  .

If I got that correct, I'm atleast at the level of first grade math.  LOL! If not, then back to kindergarten I go!

...all kidding aside...

It's pretty awesome you were able to join NFCU with no HP.  Smiley Very Happy I was hit with two HP inquiries when I joined them.

Too early for math, LOL.

Message 465 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure, I'll let EX know to send two points over to you! Tumbleweeds and crickets have been the norm for me too, in fact TU dinged me a point for the same balance decrease that EX gave the 4 points for. TU hates my credit guts for some reason. And EQ? EQ is stoic, no response from them, and I feel like they owe me, heck, they owe us all bigtime! Smiley Very Happy

You are right!  EQ owes us all bigtime.  Hopefully, it's like a dormant volcano that will spew POINTS all around, LOL.

Mine last updated 09/27.  

Message 466 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Well the good news, I didn’t step out of the garden today 😀

Bad news, I told myself I would not go for any SP cli until January 1st (except Discover)......I didn’t make it 😂

I got a 2K increase on my QS 🤑. That should tide me over till January 😂

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 467 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@minski wrote:

PenFed has yet to give me my credit score (the response to my secure message asking where it went was that they are in the process of changing it - for how long?) but NavyFed gave me my EQ 09 - 800! I haven't seen 800 in a while so I was excited but my excitement deflated quickly because I agreed to BT half of my sister's credit card debt on to my NavyFed card for the 0% BT APR and $0 BT fee for the next 10-11 months promotion. I might see a hit due to my utilization although it'd only be at about 33% individual utilization. 

So, do we still go by FICO 08 or FICO 09? Smiley Very Happy

ETA: Someone left the gate to the garden open AND turned off all the lights last night. Not my fault I ended up OUTSIDE the garden while on a nightly walk around. Smiley Embarassed 

Congrats on the 800!  I hope to earn that someday!

Your sister is so lucky to have you for a sibling!

I bet it was nice out last night.  This old lady went to bed too early.

Message 468 of 1,740
Gramz
Contributor

Back in the guarden, trying to get my scores back up

Gardening ‎10-13-2017

FICO 8[10-25-2017] EX: 706, EQ: 714, TU: 719
FICO 8[1-04-2018] EX: 714, EQ: 737, TU: 721
Message 469 of 1,740
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Good morning. It's a brisk morning in Northern Colorado...
Im on day 5, I'm finding it easier as the days go on to not worry about cards, cli, new spa, etc. I have my eye on a prize card I really want, which is at the very least a year away.

Have a splendid Friday the 13th
Message 470 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.