Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - December 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - December 2016

I made it through my first month!!! 

I think the extra cheesecake helped. 

Scores are all in the ground and I am anxiously awaiting some growth.  It will come, I just know it.Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 months!  What?  I dont get a new spade until 3?  Boo-hoo!!

Well my score went up 11 points (TU and EX) in November so me happy!  EQ went up 10 (all as reported by card FICO's).  Also happy!  I did get 2 LOC from Overstock and Wayfair, but SP's so no hit to CR!

My 3 credit bureau scores wont update for another couple of weeks though so I can compare then.

Message 32 of 313
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!  

IMG_1865.JPG 

That looks like my neck of the woods here in Phoenix

Message 33 of 313
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Good Morning GC!  I can't believe it is December.  I am sitting here with my coffee thinking about the long gardening journey ahead.  I'm excited!  I have all the cards I need, I think, and don't see any apping in the future.  The only card left that I really want is an Amex, but with my BK, that isn't going to happen anytime soon.  

I'm hoping to get some SP CLI's this year with Discover, that's probably the only card I am going to really focus on growing.  I'm hoping to get some NFCU love as well. Can't wait!

Happy Gardening All!!!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 34 of 313
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Happy December Fellow GC Members!

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year! Gardening has been working out very well for me. I'm almost in the 700 Club!  My plan is to continue to stay here until 2019 (car purchase). I did let go of the credit cards that I really wasn't using.  You know the easy store cards you got just to build or establish good payment history. Anyway, I feel GREAT about the cards that I still have in my arsenal.  Honestly, there aren't any additional cards that I want or need in my life.  Continue to stay focused on your credit goals and remember why you started gardening in the first place.  Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 35 of 313
LuckyBird
Regular Contributor

Happy December, Garden Clubbers...just checking in.  No plans to app for anything.  I took a little bit of a score hit in late August (from opening the CSR, deciding spur-of-the-moment to open a Loft card in-store for the discount on a large purchase, taking a HP for CLI on Freedom...) Just holding steady now to let everything get back to where it was before all that.

Hope things are going smoothly for everyone & wishing Happy Holidays to all!

Chase Sapphire Reserve $30,000 | Amex BCP $30,000 | Discover It $30,000 | Citi Simp $16,500 | NFCU Cash Rewards $14,400 | Citi DC $9,800 | Chase Freedom $9,000 | VS $4,100 | Kohl's $3,000 | Loft $3,000

EQ 823 ~ TU 817 ~ EXP 808 | ITG since 8/24/2016
Message 36 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Holidays!

Message 37 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been in since 8/2016 (the CSR was too much to resist).

Message 38 of 313
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Time here on MyFico Forum..

Checked my FICO 8:

EXPERIAN: 655

EQUIFAX: 684

TRANSUNION: 676

I guess.. I will go straight to Gardening.. Prepping to trade up my vehicle next yr around Spring time.

Here are the Cards I own: JetBlue 9K, Discover It 4.5K, AMEX EBC 1K, Chase Freedom Unlmtd 1K, Cap One Plat 3K, and Citi Secure $200.

Message 39 of 313
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First Time here on MyFico Forum..

Checked my FICO 8:

EXPERIAN: 655

EQUIFAX: 684

TRANSUNION: 676

I guess.. I will go straight to Gardening.. Prepping to trade up my vehicle next yr around Spring time.

Here are the Cards I own: JetBlue 9K, Discover It 4.5K, AMEX EBC 1K, Chase Freedom Unlmtd 1K, Cap One Plat 3K, and Citi Secure $200.

Welcome to the forum! It looks like it's about time to dump off that secured cardSmiley Happy

Message 40 of 313
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.